Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Oh god. I hate star citizen. I hate test squadron......

Only kidding, I love you guys, you guys with me, orgy in turret number four please. Oh hang on..,. oh yes! Oh YESSSS!!!!!!! *DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA*!!!!
It appears you bought a really expensive hammer.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It appears you bought a really expensive hammer.
I did it for you Rock Boss. When you find that asteroid made of gold. I will set aside my Hull C, and bring forth the hammertime in order to safely and securely and impregnably transport your immeasurable quantity of gold back to port olisar.............40 scu at a time........this may take a while...anyone got a hull-b????!!!!!!!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Finally managed to off load two of my Banu Mechantman into a Reclaimer and a Hammerhead. Hammerhead is now my favorite ship in the Star Citizen universe, sorry reclaimer I still like you honest.
I'm sure the Reclaimer will be fine.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
The 2017Anniversary sale so far for me

Melted the Cutlass and it went towards:
1 x LTI Hawk
1 x Hawk to Cutlass Black CCU
1 x Nox (5 year ins. Anniv)*

* looking at the Mustang Alpha to Nox CCU for 10$ in the store, melt Anniv. Nox and get something else with leftover $, get a reg. Nox with the CCU and pay the insurance on it with in-game currency

Liking the sale so far, liking the sale options. Options are always good

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I melted half my hangar to get a carrack.... and a prowler...

don't judge me...
I really want a prowler because its like right up my alley (stealthy dropship, um yes please!) but fuck me that price hurts bad. Alien ships are terribly overpriced, frankly I don't think the Prowler is worth more than 300 bucks before you slap on the "Esperia Alien Tax"

Wrinkle

Captain
Oct 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Wrinkle
I really want a prowler because its like right up my alley (stealthy dropship, um yes please!) but fuck me that price hurts bad. Alien ships are terribly overpriced, frankly I don't think the Prowler is worth more than 300 bucks before you slap on the "Esperia Alien Tax"
I'm all about the prowler, I'm always the valk pilot in Planetside 2. IDK why but I really like the feeling of picking up a squad and dropping them off in a cluster f*ck battle zone and repeating until I blow up from a mouse farting onboard. Plus I had purchased a few nox as LTI tokens but when it really came down to it I didn't want any other ships (except maybe the hammerhead...). So I melted them all along with my banu defender :cry: to get the prowler. Feels good... and bad.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Oh god. I hate star citizen. I hate test squadron......

Only kidding, I love you guys, you guys with me, orgy in turret number four please. Oh hang on..,. oh yes! Oh YESSSS!!!!!!! *DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA*!!!!
I couldn’t resist either...

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Did some melting and got my happy little combo of carrack/hurricane.
Super hyped to see how much loot is going to fit into a carrack now :slight_smile:
Did almost the same thing, got a Carrack and a Sabre though.

Bye Bye Banu line-up - I simply could not picture myself flying around in a shopping mall anymore.
The Carrack is so damn sexeh.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
All I've done so far is CCU a Hornet Ghost to a Saber, as the Stats Page says the Ghostie can no longer take the Flashfire Mount and because I believe what the Matrix says I had a tableflip moment.

Saber is faster, but it's delightfully slow compared to the 350R which makes me happy.

Forgot your password?