marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I finally found it :see_no_evil: When you go to store and select the Gladius Valiant then you first have the Warbond version, at other options you have the normal version or upgrade option.
Since I already have a Gladius in a pack I am only interested in the upgrade version and I go directly to Store / Ship upgrades. The site was loading extremely slow yesterday, so no detours.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Where is the cash-only discount? Do you get that at checkout when you purchase a stand alone Warbond version?
The Warbond version is cheaper than the regular one, but it's fresh money only.
The normal, more expensive version can be bought with store credits.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Where the hell did all the new game packages go? Last year every manufacturer (and profession) had a multi-ship game package, most with LTI.

You had the Armada pack with all the fighters and bombers and the Idris.

You had the RSI pack with a Connie, Aurora LX, Orion, and something else.

Why isn't CIG adding game packs to people dropping 1000+ on ships? Makes no sense, especially if you want new backers to bite the bullet on something like the Hornet Wildfire or Gladius variant.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Where the hell did all the new game packages go? Last year every manufacturer (and profession) had a multi-ship game package, most with LTI.

Why isn't CIG adding game packs to people dropping 1000+ on ships? Makes no sense, especially if you want new backers to bite the bullet on something like the Hornet Wildfire or Gladius variant.
Maybe you need to wait for the Grand Finale?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

There are a couple RSI packs available.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15602-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-Two-RSI

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?