Anniversary Sale Schedule

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Silly owl was drunken shit-posting again. I love this org :slight_smile:

To Xenorak: Everything that was ever on sale in the history of everything will be on sale today from 1pm PST to tomorrow at 12:59 pm PST, including all of the possible upgrades. Go nuts :slight_smile:

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I think the back of my neck hurts from looking up at all of these tall shiny things for a week straight.
Anniversary Sale week is always really busy. People melting, unmelting, buying everything left and right!
My wife can't wait for the week to be over, she's really concerned about my lack of money management skills.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Ugh. I spent quite a bit of time and REC figuring out whether I needed a F7C-M last night after getting embarrassed in a coop vanduul swarm. I came to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with my Sabre, aside from the guy flying it. Also, that Tarantula MK-3s are my new favorite ballistic weapon. Moral of the story is, I figured out that I don't need an F7C-M, saving me about $165. Then I spent the rest of the night and this morning looking at other ships! I think I'm with your wife in that I can't wait for this sale to be over either!

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I lie to myself that I have all the ships I need.
But with every sale, Chris Roberts' grip on my wallet tightens.
So far on this sale I've blown $505 bringing my total spent under billing/subscriptions to a square $1,400 (1,100 is ships)... Probably shouldn't have and I regret it a bit, but I've had some slight regret about every ship I've bought since my first simply because I don't "need" it, and when SC comes out it'll be available in-game...

But I do it anyway because fuck logic its on sale.

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
So far on this sale I've blown $505... Probably shouldn't have and I regret it a bit, but I've had some slight regret about every ship I've bought since my first simply because I don't "need" it, and when SC comes out it'll be available in-game...

But I do it anyway because fuck logic its on sale.
When my wife or friends ask me how I can justify spending this kind of money on a game that's not even done yet, my reasoning is that every contribution I make either makes the game better or it makes it be completed faster.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
When my wife or friends ask me how I can justify spending this kind of money on a game that's not even done yet, my reasoning is that every contribution I make either makes the game better or it makes it be completed faster.
I feel that I'm just a little irresponsible with money, but if I add up the cost of every game I own that I don't play anymore well... But I'm supposed to be getting another chunk-o-coin sometime in December so it should make up for it a bit. I mean I'm only 22 and in the Navy, so it's not like I'm paying rent or anything lol. Hell just a few months back I dropped $500 on a paintball marker that was on sale, it would've been $1000 at full price, an expensive but fun hobby that always makes me feel better about dropping the occasional 100 or so on this (or 505+)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I've waited so long for the Endeavor modules to be available again and now that they are, I've made up my mind that I'm not melting half my fleet for an Endeavor+modules.
I've come to bond with my ships, I can't give them up just like that. What am I, a monster?
No.
Goodbye, Endeavor.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've waited so long for the Endeavor modules to be available again and now that they are, I've made up my mind that I'm not melting half my fleet for an Endeavor+modules.
I've come to bond with my ships, I can't give them up just like that. What am I, a monster?
No.
Goodbye, Endeavor.
RIP Supitza's dream of being the captain of his very own endeavor.

Evan86

Commander
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Evan86
No.
Goodbye, Endeavor.
The Endeavor is a bit pricey for all the niche things it does, but I still wanted one. I settled for just buying the base ship and plan on buying the modules in-game; a good compromise!

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Got one too. After all of my number crunching in the last few days, I decided that since I can add modules to it later, It's worth the cost. Also bought all of the $0 CCUs to all of the other $350 ships, in case I decide that I want something requiring a bigger crew.

Edit: By "one" I mean a Phoenix, not an Endeavor

Forgot your password?