Anniversary Sale - Shameful Purchases Thread(Altar of Roberts)

War Pig

Space Marshal
Dec 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ShinzoAnnigans
The only bad thing about the sale is that the Endeavor packages are not CCU choices. I wish I could apply LTI to my carrier but 3-year insurance if more than fine considering the established fact that insurance in general will be so miniscule of an expense it's not worth worrying about.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Cashed in my DUR and Andromeda for a Carrack, also have a Sentinel, done for now.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in! Melted Aquila for Carrack and P-72, CCUed Cutlass for Freelancer MIS, and just got a Mustang Delta. Now where did I put that card from the bankruptcy lawyer....?

Reactions: War Pig

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Ok.... got a lti herald at the end....... actually like the new herald design and it's a great ship for 80$....

Not using it for pirate stuff. I'm a honest guy..... having a Drake ship doesn't make you a pirate.... right?

Haggle

Commander
Donor
Nov 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Haggle
Final results:

-Bought 3 Archimedes for LTI fodder, upgraded them into a Freelancer DUR, Mustang Gamma, and Aurora LX
-Upgraded Hull C into a Merchantman

Freelancer DUR is for pure exploration. Head out into the nothingness, can bring friends.
Mustang Gamma is my gotta go fast ship. Upgraded to it from an Aurora LN. I don't see myself racing much, but wanted to have the option.
Aurora LX is my dedicated shenanigans ship. The only Aurora with an LTI jump engine so I don't need to buy a new one every time I crash into a space station. Ready for long-distance drunk adventures out of the box. Was originally going to have an Aurora LN for this spot; would rather have a sexy interior and a jump engine than more guns when my Avenger already fills in my dog fighter slot much more effectively.
Merchantman is my all-arounder. Trade, travel, smuggling, well-armored gunship, shenanigans with a large crew, mobile apartment.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I managed to hold out against a last minute rally for a Caterpillar. I'll get it in the verse.

Reactions: Liquor_and_ores

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Final Tally:
Doesn't matter cuz I'm melting it all but the $30 MR to buy the Unanounced Combat Corvette for $1k+...
Thus securing concierge status to eventually unmelt the LTI Redeemer, Retaliator, KarthuAL, Super Hornet, Catapillar...
God I have a problem... I could have been a FPV drone racing hobbiest for this much $s...
Edit:...Need an Oculus Rift for SC...

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Well, they finally put out the fire in my hangar.....
And this is what I walked away with....

1- Mustang Beta Package
1-Mustang Delta LTI
1-Origin 315p LTI
1-Drake Cutlass Red LTI

and I still got $21 in store credit..... Until the Holiday Sale, that is.

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
Finally got the last ship in my hangar pegged with LTI (Super Hornet). Considering I need a new PC to play SC properly and want to buy Oculus Rift, I'm going to have to stop buying new ships helping to fund Star Citizen.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Thats why I didn't buy any new ships, I need to get a new motherboard for my PC, and maybe a new PSU, and maybe a new GFX card.... some more memory....another SSD.... CRAP!!!!!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...Considering I need a new PC to play SC properly and want to buy Oculus Rift, I'm going to have to stop buying new ships helping to fund Star Citizen.
my sentiments exactly

Reactions: Kal
Forgot your password?