Anniversary Sale - Shameful Purchases Thread(Altar of Roberts)

Oct 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Rock_Walton
I upgraded my Hornet LTI for a Freelancer MIS LTI. Great to see that a few others here got it too!

This ship doesn't get a lot of mention (that will probably change when it gets featured in the Shipyard), but I think the little missile boat is a good org-ship and will be great for "protection" in low security sectors where supplies are hard to come by. More importantly it will be great for frying up Vanduul and bringing back the precious meat for sale (I heard they taste like chicken, and you KNOW that goes well with your favourite beverage!).

Load up the fireworks son, we're servin' Vanduul McNuggets tonight!!

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I upgraded my Hornet LTI for a Freelancer MIS LTI. Great to see that a few others here got it too!

This ship doesn't get a lot of mention (that will probably change when it gets featured in the Shipyard), but I think the little missile boat is a good org-ship and will be great for "protection" in low security sectors where supplies are hard to come by. More importantly it will be great for frying up Vanduul and bringing back the precious meat for sale (I heard they taste like chicken, and you KNOW that goes well with your favourite beverage!).

Load up the fireworks son, we're servin' Vanduul McNuggets tonight!!

Freelancer MIS was my first upgraded ship... then it went all to hell after that.

big side guns and a missle reload system had me at hello

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I melted some random stuff Monday Night (two starter packages, a merlin, and a Archimedes.. and some random items I picked up last year during the anniversary sale....

Ended up with a Carrack Upgrade from the Saber.. and a Super Hornet to Saber upgrade (so I can decide which fighter I want to keep and end up with a Carrack)... oh and like 5 Archimedes...

It was a fun Anniversary sale ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I somehow went from a cutlass black package to a cutlass blue package...and 2 Aurora starter packs...and and Aurora LN LTI...and a P72 LTI. Oh, and A Freelancer DURp LTI, and a Sabre LTI.
Oops.
Sorry honey.

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Don't worry, everyone has lots of cool ships that they're going to be needing crew for!

Cousak

Commander
Donor
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Cousak
With a combination of reddit trades and rebuilding non LTI ships to LTI using P-72 on the first days of sale I was actually quite happy with my hangar.
Then I went for the Idris-P (modified Armada pack). Also upgraded my Cutlass to blue just because I could.

My mother would've been proud.

Forgot your password?