Another thread about Sticks

Are you interested in an expensive joystick option with both left and right handed models?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No waaaay dude!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • T16000 M is the god stick. No use getting anything else.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Already invested into a Warthog and the only other stick I need is another Warthog.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Blind Owl likes this

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm just interested in a dual stick setup in general that doesn't cause me to sell my daughter off to a wealthy landowner. Here I am with hundreds of dollars of e-ships and no sticks to jostle.
You could use dual TM16000, but I once tried to map every essential binding to dual tm16000.... hard to get a good spot for everything, the TM16000 just lacks a few buttons.
If you must call the landlord to get a good dual stick, then stick to one stick for a starter, the price really is worth it, but spread the pain.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
You could use dual TM16000, but I once tried to map every essential binding to dual tm16000.... hard to get a good spot for everything, the TM16000 just lacks a few buttons.
If you must call the landlord to get a good dual stick, then stick to one stick for a starter, the price really is worth it, but spread the pain.
Agreed. The t16000 are the best starter sticks. A little more than the sidewinder but oh so worth the little price bump. If they had the buttons I wanted, I'd still have mine. They felt great.

All of the extra buttons are on the bases. A bit annoying to deal with but usable.

Forgot your password?