Any recommendations for armless tufted sleeper sofa?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Aren't those both just different shades / hues of pink anyways?
Naa, Terracotta's brown isn't it... isn't it?

Is this how I find out I'm colour blind? The one I've circled in blue below is the one I see when I see Terracotta:

1595358842451.png

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Aren't those both just different shades / hues of pink anyways?
You like to live dangerously... just saying. I've discovered that women have a natural pallet of colors far superior to ours ... and shades of those colors that have special names. It's possible for a man to learn them, but if you don't... just ask "Honey, what do you think about this color?" Otherwise you become the village idiot. I am the village idiot in my house... The guy who named Red Roses was also apparently his family's village idiot.

Naa, Terracotta's brown isn't it... isn't it?

Is this how I find out I'm colour blind? The one I've circled in blue below is the one I see when I see Terracotta:
Terracotta literally means baked earth. You circled what I would have called terracotta too, but see the note above about village idiots... You're not colour blind, just um ... male.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Don't you just love opening up a wall and realizing you stepped in something that is going to linger for a long time? Then again could you imagine if you were paying someone and they came back to report this to you?
Yeah if there was no damage from the start and i didnt need to put studs in the walls upgrade floors to proper joist spans with 2x4s then it would have been 100,000 usd they told me to just take the toilet out and throw it away it would cost 200 usd.... i walked into the toilet unscrewed it from the wall disconnected it from the pipes and threw it away for 10 usd.... thats the type of contractor nonsense situation they have running here. most japanese don't know how to DIY themselves out of a box so contractors will charge you an arm and a leg for something that will take them 1-4 hours to do. and they dont even do great jobs at it..... One contractor i hired was to replace a 4 1/2 inch by 4 1/2 inch timber for 1 meter due to the fear the ceiling may come down on me if i did it..... he charge me 500 usd to change it. i then took the floors out and the timber across the whole wall fell out because the 2nd floor timber and 1st floor sil plate were rotted and nothing was actually holding it up except the sheathing. Another thing i saw was on that same wall another timber had been half eatten away Someone from a past renovation knew this.... so they took a firing strip put it in place on the load bearing timber so that it would come even with the rest of the sheathing so that they had something to actually bite into..... Ive lost all respect for the contractors here they are shady and dirty.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
You like to live dangerously... just saying. I've discovered that women have a natural pallet of colors far superior to ours ... and shades of those colors that have special names. It's possible for a man to learn them, but if you don't... just ask "Honey, what do you think about this color?" Otherwise you become the village idiot. I am the village idiot in my house... The guy who named Red Roses was also apparently his family's village idiot.

Terracotta literally means baked earth. You circled what I would have called terracotta too, but see the note above about village idiots... You're not colour blind, just um ... male.
Lol if you read in his context he said "I circled in Blue" but he actually circled it in red.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

This man has experienced the truth.

I see primary colors, maybe some special shades like steak color, and hotdog color.

My wife sees a wider gamut of colors including things like mauve and lavender, which are apparently not the same as light purple and purply purple.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
This man has experienced the truth.

I see primary colors, maybe some special shades like steak color, and hotdog color.

My wife sees a wider gamut of colors including things like mauve and lavender, which are apparently not the same as light purple and purply purple.
Wait what, are you just making things up now? What is mauve and is lavender some sort of plant?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Most would just write off my chosen ignorance of knowing the names of the various shades & hues of colors as my being a "straight male", but unfortunately for most of them, I've got an artists eye for the differences that surpasses most of those that would mock me. I simply don't care to bother with the names of them as they are meaningless to me. Life is more fun when living on the edge in this way. LoL

😏 I am male, I wasn't paying attention because it didn't have big enough boobs.
For the most part, I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to female breasts. (Some exceptions apply.)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Sorry to get back on topic, but this is the only sleeper sofa's I know that are anywhere close to what you are looking for, and these aren't that close...but worth a look, maybe?

Forgot your password?