Anybody else picked up ARK?

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
So my 1st tamed dino was a stego, didn't take too long with lots of Narcotics and mejoberries. He was happy for a few days until a Carno assaulted my beach front property, devoured 'Bim' the Stego and shoved his big head through my wall. So no pets any more.
Iranu tribe if anyone wants to know, only 2 of us. Slow progress but really fun!
See you all on there soon.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I just bought this game today. My friend helped me on his server for like 45 minutes, and then I hopped on the test server and immediately died. It will probably be more fun once I figure out what I'm doing, but right now it seems that levelling up is slow, and its hard to find things to kill

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I just bought this game today. My friend helped me on his server for like 45 minutes, and then I hopped on the test server and immediately died. It will probably be more fun once I figure out what I'm doing, but right now it seems that levelling up is slow, and its hard to find things to kill
If you want I can help you get a stego or trike to get you off. I can also help you out start a base. I have a nice area i found on a cliff next to the ocean so it will be easy to defend.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Yeah I made a small hut and died and couldn't find where I made the hut / where my body is. I might play on the TEST server more because on my friend's friend's server, someone is freaking out because my friend invited me to his tribe without asking

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Yeah I made a small hut and died and couldn't find where I made the hut / where my body is. I might play on the TEST server more because on my friend's friend's server, someone is freaking out because my friend invited me to his tribe without asking

Yeah just log on to mumble and if you see me jusy hit me up. Shive and eihyron(spelling) are also very friendly. Just go to Ark mumble channel and someone is sure to help.

Audax Phidippus

Captain
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Audax_Phidippus
Put a bed in there, ASAP. Will spawn you back there, and will always have a marker on the map.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
New alpha rex just got released on ark, its bigger and badder! anyone want to go hunt one on the test ark server?

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I need x-fire driver support before rejoining Ark. Unplayable on my 7970 at the mo. Will be soon hopefully.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I would love to. Game time is pretty limited since mini-Boxer was born last week, but if you set up a solid day/time I'll see what I can do.
Hey, congratulations! I'll raise a beer in honor of your dearly departed sleep schedule.

Reactions: BOX3R
Forgot your password?