Anyone else having launcher problems?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Launcher not working today was just coming up with blank launcher.

Tried logging out of the launcher but now can not log back in again!

Cant play :(

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
just tested and my work fine.
Maybe some proccess hanged out, looks in the task manager and get rid of all the process related to SC and the GIC laucher. Then grab a beer and try again.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I get this problem a lot. If you go into task manager and kill all active tasks for the launcher and try again it might work.

Also, if nothing pops up look at the icon in the task bat at the bottom of the screen, if it's turning green from left to right an update is downloading.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Lol!!! Have not been able to log on for about a month or more for some unknown reason. Always has a way of working itself out....I imagine something updated blah blah blah and one day soon I can deliver boxes for Fed Ex again:like: Think happy thoughts young Jedi:o7:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I does that just keep restarting it and it will pop...

if I'm not totally wrong it's caused by the fact there are a lot more peps online now cause of the stay home thingy and they have not up the server.

So it time out some time when trying to connect and as such you end up with a blank, W/A restart it until it works ;)

CHEER! 🍻

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Launcher not working today was just coming up with blank launcher.

Tried logging out of the launcher but now can not log back in again!
Close the launcher, make sure that it also is closed in the tray: Settings: "quit launcher when window is closed'" otherwise you don't have a launch button and just minimize the launcher.

I also have this issue, I completely close it, then restart it. Most of the time, the second time restarting the launcher gives me a launch button. Sometimes more then 2 times restarting.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ok I'll get some beer from the shop and try all your suggestions thanks!

Forgot your password?