Argo SRV Concept Sale - Sale Open to All now

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
At first, I was uncomfortable with this innuendo...aww, who am I kiddin'? That's brilliant!
TESTIE TUGGERS was the previously proposed new division... I had suggested TEST REPO. So really I'm just stealing and adding to an existing idea... or you are, since it's your business venture. THIEF!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ok, it occurred to me as I was hitting the snooze button. Maybe a good use of this ship would probably be if you find a wreck you can salvage with a vulture or something, but Joe Shmoe might find it too. So you get your org mates with a couple of Argo SRV's to tow it to an undisclosed safe space and you all take her apart.
Or toe the prized claim into a spot where our "privateers" can catch the scavengers off guard & make a bigger feast for the Org resources?

I like this recipe... but it needs a bit more salt... instead of towing a cap ship into a star , why not to a herd of TESTie reclaimers?
How about a herd of full TEST reclaimers that had just eaten the rival org's Jav for breakfast?

Recieves Message We turned your capital ship into 500 Auroras and 900,000 beer cans.
OR we could invite their org to a party & then at the end we can let them know that they are welcome to take home all of the beer cans because they technically belonged to them anyways since that was what we had reclaimed their Jav into to begin with when we found it there barely manned in a nebula that was made up of alcohol vapors. Of course we're going to take those ingredients to make free beer, we're TEST Squadron.

SPICYWEINER TESTIE TUGGERS ™ ?
At first, I was uncomfortable with this innuendo...aww, who am I kiddin'? That's brilliant!
I agree, that is rather insanely genius.

Crimsontarget

Captain
May 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crimsontarget
I see a major business opportunity of joining with a fighter to disable, capture then sell rare or alien ships, especially vanduul. Have to deal with the pilot but if your gonna take its ship I imagine ethics are not an issue. High demand market for undamaged "salvage" ships.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I picked up an upgrade to it with store creds. I'll wait until I can snag more LTI tokens to upgrade to it later. I'm sitting at just barely over $100 away from Space Marshal & I'm not sure that I want a ship with no weapons to Pull me over that boundary. LoL

Reactions: Bambooza

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Forgot your password?