ARK: Official PvP Server

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Work got insanely busy, I haven't had any time to play lately.

I have some buddies on a different server who are looking for more, if anyone wants to be in an active tribe on official. Let me know.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
At this point Grimbli I don't think anyone is playing this server anymore, I logged on for a week straight after my 2 12 hr a day shifts weeks were done and the only person I found was nef. I went back to playing on Xist's ol'e island server, mostly everything is the same and I haven't even seen too many other ppl on other than the couple times I've seen Ripvandan on. For the most part I've just been running around feeding abandoned dinos that I've found. (Seems like a waste to let them rott away)

@ Xist sure I'd be interested, you'll have to let me know if they are coming to 571 or if we are moving to a new server?

Last edited:

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Yep logged on all 3 of my little huts were whipped out. Went to check on the Test base and it is in ruins, maybe a 1/4 left. Only person I found was Bode, must have logged on not too long ago.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hi folks,

i just got a computer good enough to play this game, im starting at level one so where should i be playing?

My preference is an official server and im on during australian times.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I don't think anyone plays on any official server together. And usually the Test server is down when I try it because of an update. So I just play on a solo map if at all anymore.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
There's about 5 or 6 of us currently playing on NA-PVE-OfficialPrimitivePlus13 (85.190.159.40:7777)

It's using the new Primitive Plus and the Center map DLCs, both are free downloads. We have have 2 large bases already established on the server and TESTies are always welcome to join us.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
There's about 5 or 6 of us currently playing on NA-PVE-OfficialPrimitivePlus13 (85.190.159.40:7777)

It's using the new Primitive Plus and the Center map DLCs, both are free downloads. We have have 2 large bases already established on the server and TESTies are always welcome to join us.

Ok cool ill check it out and see what my ping is like.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Finally got some time to play a little ark this weekend but I can't access any of the test ark servers. Wasn't sure if I missed a mod or if it's something else, I have the primitive+ and scorched dlc's when I'm in game none of the test servers show up at all tho in steam it shows two of the ark servers active. Could it be a server update needed?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm doing single player.

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
If anyone is still interested in playing Ark, we have a small group on the official NA CrossArk Cluster that is preparing for a MAJOR offensive, and could use a hand!

For those of you who don't know, the CrossArk cluster allows you to transfer characters, dinos, and inventory between and ONLY between The Island, The Center, and Scorched Earth maps on this specific cluster. So everything that happens in the Cluster, stays in the Cluster.

We have formed an alliance of other small tribes and have twice successfully defended Scorched Earth from Chinese and Alpha tribe invaders ... and now it's time to take the fight to them!

PM here or on Discord if you are interested. This message may self-destruct in 24 hours :slight_smile:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Man, I just can't do official anymore. I jacked up all my SP harvest/tame/breeding and it's a much better game to not worry about losing 30+ hours of work in a single dino to some random crap. Hardest part for me is finding a high level dino.

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
Man, I just can't do official anymore. I jacked up all my SP harvest/tame/breeding and it's a much better game to not worry about losing 30+ hours of work in a single dino to some random crap. Hardest part for me is finding a high level dino.
They've recently implemented a permanent 2x increase to gather and tame speed, if that helps. And for this operation, you will likely be given a rocket launcher, ammo, and a target :)

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I'm not playing ARK anymore, but tonight I am starting Conan Exiles, which is very similar to ARK.

Anyone who at some point enjoyed playing ARK may be interested in this game.

The main differences in the games: Conan graphics look much better, building system is MUCH nicer than ARK, there is no dino taming, there are no battle mounts or flying mounts. Nobody can tame a Giga and run everyone else off the server. Combat is much more personal, you can't just have your dinos fight for you.

If it sounds interesting, drop by the Conan Exiles Official PvP Server thread.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/conan-exiles-official-pvp-server.9991/

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
@Xist, still happen to have that old island server save game by chance?
I PM'd you a link to download the save file. It's like 6 months old, hopefully it works. :)

Reactions: Xaing

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Lol just saw your post a few of us are over on Munken's server CatchPhrase, which I think is the only test server left. This one shut down last year and I think Bullmag's has been down for a while now too.

Forgot your password?