Atlas Defense Industries Exploited RSI Database and are liars

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
He's like of my main bros here. He is a legit dude. This is all hilariousness. @Commander Kip and I have him fully believing that everything is serious and stuffs. We should be taping but we chilling here hop on skype I'm calling ya.
Mmm. I'm always a skeptic, but that's cool. The question is, does he know that there are legitimate issues with ADI's leadership and the way they've handled this entire mess?

I can't honestly expect ADI to improve after this, if they're not willing to clean house.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Now where is the issue? This is the first thing of this whole controversy i have seen. I mean i don't see anything wrong with sending out invites to new accounts so long as they are not spamming individuals with many messages. People can just ignore the message and move on, or am i missing something. Seems like a good way to get your name out, and then if people are interested you can go talk to them and describe what you are and what you do.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Now where is the issue? This is the first thing of this whole controversy i have seen. I mean i don't see anything wrong with sending out invites to new accounts so long as they are not spamming individuals with many messages. People can just ignore the message and move on, or am i missing something. Seems like a good way to get your name out, and then if people are interested you can go talk to them and describe what you are and what you do.
Montoya spelled it out quite clearly. ಠ_ರೃ

Bigby77

Captain
May 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigby77
I just wanna say that atlas invited me to their org and i haven't posted on rsi at all. But what i did do was look at the top Orgs page and choose to join test. For TEST! For our AURORAS!

Diehydra

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Diehydra
Thank you Montoya! Your post presents a complicated topic, simply and expertly. Test Squadron is an epic organization and your post defends its integrity from recent ADI communications.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
So this means they will stop sending me invites right? Also thank you for explaining how I was getting invited with my zero posts/comments! That was puzzling me.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Good detective work, boys! I'm not going to be as know-it-all in assuming that ADI is guilty, because I can't be 100% certain but I trust that Citizen404 aka Seung isn't wrong and is justified in his accusations against ADI because, well, the proof is pretty clear. However, I don't want to be like some of the members in ADI as displayed in the chat log provided, and condemn all of them as our "enemies" because I'm not nearly as paranoid or willing to condemn anyone this early on in game development, nor do I hold any resentment other than being called their 'enemy' when I doubt many of them have talked to well, any of us really. There's no reason to make enemies right now, as Montoya said more or less, we're all just fans who want the same thing - to play the game. We can make enemies later, when it matters. Although it's nice to know the sort of integrity some Org leaders have now.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
This issue has been on my radar for a while, ever since Seung ditched me to go to a Goon channel to discuss it.

I don't care about ADI.
I care about the integrity of the system and the standards we apply to it.

I'm glad this exploit was fixed and brought to light. ADI got what they deserve as far as bad publicity. It was of their own making anyway.

In the end, TEST will win all. We will achieve cultural victory and absorb all other, lesser orgs.

Hail Montoya.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Good detective work, boys! I'm not going to be as know-it-all in assuming that ADI is guilty, because I can't be 100% certain but I trust that Citizen404 aka Seung isn't wrong and is justified in his accusations against ADI because, well, the proof is pretty clear.
Without actually having ADI reveal their system, we can only assume this is the method used. Seung has enough experience with running forums that his investigation yields no other way.

If it turns out that there was another method he overlooked, then I will apologize, but it does not change the outcome.

And yes, we are not enemies! In fact, this just brings us closer together!

Forgot your password?