Atlas Defense Industries Exploited RSI Database and are liars

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
@Montoya I'm very happy with how you've dealt with this. The last thing I'd want for this org is for TEST to be some clarion call of hate for other orgs. The attack hamster thread was pretty funny, but I think we're right to just state our point logically so that no one can accuse us of being an org of stirring idiots.

Nothing good can come from jumping on a hate bandwagon; we would only look foolish and validate others' warped views of us.

Reactions: Pendali
May 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Bertoxolous the Perplexed
This issue has been on my radar for a while, ever since Seung ditched me to go to a Goon channel to discuss it.

I don't care about ADI.
I care about the integrity of the system and the standards we apply to it.

I'm glad this exploit was fixed and brought to light. ADI got what they deserve as far as bad publicity. It was of their own making anyway.

In the end, TEST will win all. We will achieve cultural victory and absorb all other, lesser orgs.

Hail Montoya.
Yeah thanks for clearing this up guys, I have been following this for a couple days since I myself started looking for at orgs and somehow had already received an Atlas invite prior to posting anything. Intentional or not that kind of exploiting to boost your recruitment indicates either moral ambiguity or a serious breakdown in the chain of command, either of these leaves us with an org aching for a culling of the management responsible. I would be apprehensive to join a group of such dubious repute and am glad such inspired gents as yourselves saw fit to welcome such an insepid a traveler as myself to your beer drenched bosom. Indeed I am blessed to be one of your rank, may those inferior cannon fodder be as earthworms under our boots! Hail Hydra err Montoya!

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion
Thanks for officially doing this. I was in it a bit as well, and I think we all were realizing that it just was a bad thing to get involved in and should just drop it. Yes, we caught them, we got it fixed and it's stopped. It's not going to be good for anyone if we get into bitter conflicts with people. I think there are other orgs willing to take up that banner.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
The ORG wars have begun. :>

Smart people do not pick their means to acheive goals, they do it by any means possible.
The morale left the room,..

Forgot your password?