Atlas Defense Industries requires members to earn certifications to fly their own ships!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I have completed some spai-work.

me ask about certifications

ADI Rep: I can understand how they might sound a bit intimidating at first, but they're really not a big deal.
The way we understand things to work in the PU, is that every action taken by our members will affect our Reputation, positively or negatively.
Because of this, and a general desire for our org to be full of members that know what they're doing, we have the certification system in place
HEY EVERYONE I FOUND A SPAI!! ACCENTED IS A SPAI!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Remember seung this is why the many reasons i came to test..Told you about this many eons ago. The other reason is private but you heard me say why i left..Thats just how they are..There org leader is from the army..He thinks every one should own a hotas.Thats how i bought my warthog although i do love the warthog..Its what they do..They also fly in formations an fly every day..You also have to get a certificate for landing, flying in formation not to mention others..

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Remember seung this is why the many reasons i came to test..Told you about this many eons ago. The other reason is private but you heard me say why i left..Thats just how they are..There org leader is from the army..He thinks every one should own a hotas.Thats how i bought my warthog although i do love the warthog..Its what they do..They also fly in formations an fly every day..You also have to get a certificate for landing, flying in formation not to mention others..
You have to get a certification to land?

wha...

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Yeah I mean I am all for hardcore RP-ers, but there is a limit to how far you can take it...

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Damn it, I thought that was your fancy shmancy O-fficial signature! Oh well, I'm just going to white out your name and put in mine.
Update: Don't try the white out thing. It came out of the printer with Sunder's name still on it, and I can't get all the white out off my monitor.:confused:

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
OK, this could get fun....

"This is ADI 1547698, coming for a landing in Bay 12."
"ADI-1547698, what is your business at ADI HQ?"
"Tower, I am bringing in new recruits, for certification."
"ADI-1547698, what is your transport certification number?"
"Tower, my transport certification number is .... um....... 5637987623487, and my landing certification number is..... uh....... 20874652349."
"ADI_1547698, I am showing both of your certifications are out of date, please stand by while a qualified pilot EVAs to your ship for landing, and transfer of cargo."
"Tower, FUCK OFF..... I'm going to TEST!..... Attention passengers, we will be taking a slight detour, to the TEST Squadron Bangal, hopefully we can get there before the GREAT SUN DIVE!!!!! That is all."

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
When I first joined SC, they sent me a solicitation to join their Org. I had to install-join Mumble, I believe it was. I was being "vetted" by some higher up smuck in the Org, on Mumble, who said I could they had to be my main Org and they were very selective of their members being affiliated with other Orgs. It all came down to a few Orgs that would pass their muster. I asked about Org I heard of called Test Squadron. I was told that TS was not allowed for affiliated status. I was told that Testies were considered immature and rude and that they weren't liked too well the rest of SC. "Not their kind of Org". I kid you not. Well I had to check you guys out to see what the hell was the matter. Seriously, what difference does it make. It's a GAME! Simple r&r and fun with friends. Long story short , here I am. Their loss and Test Squadron's gain.

Or is it the other way around.......?

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
OK, this could get fun....

"This is ADI 1547698, coming for a landing in Bay 12."
"ADI-1547698, what is your business at ADI HQ?"
"Tower, I am bringing in new recruits, for certification."
"ADI-1547698, what is your transport certification number?"
"Tower, my transport certification number is .... um....... 5637987623487, and my landing certification number is..... uh....... 20874652349."
"ADI_1547698, I am showing both of your certifications are out of date, please stand by while a qualified pilot EVAs to your ship for landing, and transfer of cargo."
"Tower, FUCK OFF..... I'm going to TEST!..... Attention passengers, we will be taking a slight detour, to the TEST Squadron Bangal, hopefully we can get there before the GREAT SUN DIVE!!!!! That is all."
ADI_1547698, stand by. We are currently waiting someone that is EVA certified to come online.

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
I was actually approached by Atlas before I joined Test, Being the Type-A personality/manager type i liked the organizational setup they had, but reading into the minutia, they're way tooo regimented and strict. I'm a serious micro-manager myself, but their stuff was a little bit overboard. I'll be playing SC mainly because I am not at and don't want to be at work. If I want to work, I'll spend every waking hour...at work.

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
I'd like to proudly post copies I saved when I was trying to make the grade and pass the acceptance test (cert?) into test squadron.

No it wasn't easy. The "Testing" was rigorous and grueling. Typical of the high standards I've found in every Testy.

Some of you may think it was easy for me but no grasshopper, it was not.

There came a time when I just said &%@ this, to hell with it and blindly clicked away.....throwing my future with Test to fates.

Somehow. I made it.

....and here, ladies and gentlemen is the proof.

I recorded a screen shot of my passing the test certification process for posterity and I would like to share it with all of you.

Pride. Yes I show it. You have all been there. You all know why.

(wiping away the tears as he presses the post button...).

For those that want to relive the grueling torture that is Test Squadron's Acceptance/Certification process- I give you the link to Aurora Crash:

http://testsquadron.com/auroracrash/

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'd like to proudly post copies I saved when I was trying to make the grade and pass the acceptance test (cert?) into test squadron.

No it wasn't easy. The "Testing" was rigorous and grueling. Typical of the high standards I've found in every Testy.

Some of you may think it was easy for me but no grasshopper, it was not.

There came a time when I just said &%@ this, to hell with it and blindly clicked away.....throwing my future with Test to fates.

Somehow. I made it.

....and here, ladies and gentlemen is the proof.

I recorded a screen shot of my passing the test certification process for posterity and I would like to share it with all of you.

Pride. Yes I show it. You have all been there. You all know why.

(wiping away the tears as he presses the post button...).

For those that want to relive the grueling torture that is Test Squadron's Acceptance/Certification process- I give you the link to Aurora Crash:

http://testsquadron.com/auroracrash/
I had to play it twice. If you crash before scoring 1 it doesn't say you meet the minimum requirements.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
We need some kind of reward for leaving the really asinine orgs (ADI) and joining the most asinine org (TEST)! We could also start calling ADI "Abandon Defense Industries" or "Atlas Defector Industries".

We TESTies needs our own set of certs. I'll start:

For just 1,000 UEC I can grant any TEST member "Aurora Reiki Repair" certification. This certification is a hard requirement for our Crucible pilots and frankly, I wouldn't trust my Aurora's auras to any 2-bit back ally hack repairman anyway.
We should start a sub-org, affiliated with Test Squadron. We could call it ADDI. Attention Deficit Disorder Industries. Or is that ancient Sumerian for Test Squadron anyway?

Forgot your password?