Behold the Vanguard

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I am actually thinking of melting my Redeemer, but then I smack my head cause I know Redeemer would rip Vanguard a new one each fight anyhow.

So I refrain from the melt. :D

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I'll get it in the PU for sure. It's really nice.... maybe too much plane style?, but really cool.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'll get it in the PU for sure. It's really nice.... maybe too much plane style?, but really cool.
Aegis has always had a style that leans towards more aerodynamically-friendly designs. It's the biggest defining element in their style.

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Will be getting this in the PU, but, like many others, I think 250 is a bit high for it. Seems like it should be more "cutlass" ranged price wise. Looks like it has a duel port on the front above the cockpit. Hopefully more ships have in flight fueling added to them, whether it be "lance" style or "hole in the head" style. Would be good for exploration purposes.

Edit: Probe-and-Drogue was the term I was when I said "lance style."

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
what will the Vanguard do that the Super Hornet can't?

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Will have to see paint overs before i fully commit to it. A model is one thing, concept is another.
Yeah if I'm 100% honest, I'm waiting to see the actual stats before I make a decision (yes, I know, stats are subject to change wildly, but still). Paint overs will help too.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I was not impressed, but was sort of expecting something like this, to tell you the truth.
A huge meh, but my first impulse was still "I got to have it", as i am a ship collector of ships that make sense to me.

Forgot your password?