WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Begin the four phases:

Phase 1: OH MY GOD! I must have it!

Phase 2: Hmm, let me sleep on it

Phase 3: The sale is all week long, I have time...

Phase 4: Shit.. sale is over, I should have bought it!
Phase 1: OMG, I want it! It must be mine!

Phase 2: HahahahahaHAHAHA! It's MINE!

Phase 3: Wait, how much have I spent on this game?

Phase 4: *glug* *glug* *sob* *glug*

edit:
Phase 5: Still worth it.

Last edited:

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Doesn't this seem like this should be a 3 crew ship? 2 engines, 2 power plants. and a crap load of other stuff going on. Otherwise it seems to be an over glorified Super Hornet.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Doesn't this seem like this should be a 3 crew ship? 2 engines, 2 power plants. and a crap load of other stuff going on. Otherwise it seems to be an over glorified Super Hornet.
I'll be honest, I find all of the comparisons to the Super Hornet strange. Other than the fact that both are purpose built for combat, they have pretty much nothing in common IMO. They're very different sizes and have very different purposes.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I'll be honest, I find all of the comparisons to the Super Hornet strange. Other than the fact that both are purpose built for combat, they have pretty much nothing in common IMO. They're very different sizes and have very different purposes.
I think it's because for the longest time, the Super Hornet was the ultimate top dog at anything combat related you could pledge for. Now it has some competition. And as both are 2 person, dedicated combat craft, I think they are cousins, if not siblings.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I think it's because for the longest time, the Super Hornet was the ultimate top dog at anything combat related you could pledge for. Now it has some competition. And as both are 2 person, dedicated combat craft, I think they are cousins, if not siblings.
Yeah, that's fair I suppose.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Shoot first, last call

What in the fuck.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
You are right and I used my words incorrectly, but even tho they are cousins the ship still feels like 3 man ship. Since they used WW2 aircraft as a basis for the design, this would make sense. Yes, I know that they are not locked in this design idea.
The size alone would show the ability to house this crew. and from a military aspect having a copilot / navigator would be something added to any military ship that has space to spare. Like 2 power plants. Great for an extra shield, but adding one more life support system would not tax the system at all.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually excited so many people don't seem to like it very much. That means that the skies aren't likely to be full of them and those of us that do love it can feel special :D
I am just waiting to be flying through a system and seeing the one guy that was saying crap about getting this ship run ;)

Forgot your password?