Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
The Avenger was good because it seems like they were talking about one of us, but I've got to go with the Eclipse. It was shot well, had a great explosion and that imagery at the end of it literally eclipsing the sun was great. Also the new tag line for it is the best one.

Honorable mention to the Hurricane, mostly the part where you see the turret just open up and be all like "fuck that guy in particular."

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Warlock
Eclipse
Hurricane
Blade
The avenger commercial was good, just not as a commercial. It really didn't make me want to buy an avenger.
It was not a commercial, but it really make me want to buy a Warlock

...except the Blade. It just sat there not showing off its speed or agility. I found that mildly disappointing.
Yeap, agreed

Man oh man. Now I WANT ALL THE SHIPS!
I did a thing yesterday :grin:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm honestly torn between the Warlock & Eclipse commercials as being the best of the 4. However, I'm happy that I already owned both of the Eclipse & Warlock. If possible, whenever we wild & crazy TESTies "raid" a rival Org's space bar, I suspect that my Warlock will have a "lucky" accident & release an EMP right before closing time. Then just like that, all active tabs get wiped. Oops, I guess that means free drinks for us that night. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If the Warlock story is in the Lore for ArcCorp, guess which ship isn't getting in range of that planet without an expensive license.

Liked the Warlock ad for its story. The others were just eyecandies.

Forgot your password?