Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Avenger best by far. Proper story. Eclipse next as good advert. The other two were boring.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
OK SCRAP THE LAST 4 THIS IS THE BEST!!!
I don't know. I've always thought that Origin felt like a Danish or Swedish entry into the space faring manufacturers. It's the long sweeping curves that remind me of the designs that have been coming out of those countries.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Lol looks like it...
Maybe you just like lots of guns spraying and praying compared to making go dark and just Nuking at High speed.
I do love the stealth bombing, I own an Eclipse, but the quad turret on the Hurricane is just schmexy as hell!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
you sound like you are being mind-controlled or something
The power of CIG compels me.
He's being manipulated by @CrudeSasquatch :stuck_out_tongue:
Hahaha, you have no idea . . .
I did a thing yesterday :grin:
What thing Marc? WHAT THING?!?
Not me, I have a Raven.
Me too. I actually started looking at the Warlock, then I remembered that beautiful Raven, haha.
Only problem with the turret is that you need a turret gunner to use it :pensive:
So there is NO slaving that turret at all? Have they fixed turrets? Are they usable now?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Guess I'm the only one that likes the Hurricane...
I love the ship, and I thought the commercial was great too. I enjoyed that they put some effort into portraying some of these in creative ways they could be used. Both the Warlock and Eclipse vids surprised me, in that I never envision terrestrial applications, but certainly both were great! I had never thought of the griefing capabilities of the Warlock, so now I am concerned that so much power for ill can be placed in the hands of the average teenager. What is the outcome if you knock the lights out in half a city? Apart from earning a new star on your outlaw rating, and getting some contracts on your ass, what is to stop players from ruining the game for others?

I liked the Eclipse vid most of all because of the thoughtfulness that went into it. You know, it's not the fastest bird, but in the vid is screams past the camera so fast it seems like a wondrous machine and when close to the ground, it is going to be a lot like that! Who thunk of bombing bases? Not me! What a great take.

Same with the Hurricane. They portrayed it in much the same fashion as they sold it--as a strike platform against larger ships. It will be fearsome in that role, and you get that somewhat from the vid.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?