Blind Owl Sure Loves to Post!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
More replies while I was replying! Woohoo! Thank god for multi quote eh?
Take a man's beer away? That's unconstitutional, cruel, and unusual!
I love you buddy. *sniffle*
Have you ever tried to take beer away from a Canadian? They are very nice people but that may going to far.
We use hockey sticks and hockey skates with brutal efficiency. One handed (but two footed) of course, as the other is holding a beer.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
@Blind Owl I have a dog like you. Little fucker always needs to get in the last word, but I love him anyway. If you're blind... How do you catch mice? And how are you reading/typing? When SC releases I will super glue you to the upper turret of my Connie because I need someone up there who can turn his head all the way around, without force, more than once.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
But I want to Live!
No. You want to pickle. All your organs.
i think we need to preemptively ban any and all forms of beer ban's. because a beer ban would be a greater menace then the horrific asteroid menace that our brave rock raiders are currently combating.
It does sound the scariest. We should start a division to battle beer bans.
Uh oh. That sounds dangerous.

Challenge accepted!
You may regret saying that. ;)
@Blind Owl I have a dog like you. Little fucker always needs to get in the last word, but I love him anyway. If you're blind... How do you catch mice? And how are you reading/typing? When SC releases I will super glue you to the upper turret of my Connie because I need someone up there who can turn his head all the way around, without force, more than once.
Owls hunt by sound. (>v<)
I can pew pew the living shit outta whatever you want. I'll happily ride your turret and spin my head in circles!
But isn't banning a beer ban in and of itself... a beer ban?
We need to go deeper.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
But isn't banning a beer ban in and of itself... a beer ban?
We need to go deeper.
Well let's look at it objectively. The act of banning beer is obviously a "beer" "ban". Taking action ("ban") against -in this case- an object ("beer"). Now in my eyes a "beer ban" (notice quotations) isn't an "object", but rather an "action". God, my head hurts I need to stop.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well let's look at it objectively. The act of banning beer is obviously a "beer" "ban". Taking action ("ban") against -in this case- an object ("beer"). Now in my eyes a "beer ban" (notice quotations) isn't an "object", but rather an "action". God, my head hurts I need to stop.
You need to drink. Less thinky, more drinky.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl So how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?
That's a good freaking question. I haven't had on of those in years.
Although...there is a micro-brewery around these parts (western Canada) that has a winter chocolate ale that had a distinct tootsie roll flavour.

So, 3-4 sips.
What? I'm thirsty. Don't judge me.

Edit: Granville Island Brewing Co. Their winter ale. Tootsie rolls. Try it.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
That's a good freaking question. I haven't had on of those in years.
Although...there is a micro-brewery around these parts (western Canada) that has a winter chocolate ale that had a distinct tootsie roll flavour.

So, 3-4 sips.
What? I'm thirsty. Don't judge me.

Edit: Granville Island Brewing Co. Their winter ale. Tootsie rolls. Try it.
You ever tried Rogue Brewing's Chocolate Stout? It tastes like chocolate oatmeal, but in a good way. And there's a hint of beery flavor hiding in there as well. It's so fucking classy you can't drink it out of a stein or Weizen glass, you gotta go all aristocratic and sip it out of a snifter.

Forgot your password?