Blind Owl Sure Loves to Post!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You ever tried Rogue Brewing's Chocolate Stout? It tastes like chocolate oatmeal, but in a good way. And there's a hint of beery flavor hiding in there as well. It's so fucking classy you can't drink it out of a stein or Weizen glass, you gotta go all aristocratic and sip it out of a snifter.
Actually, I believe I have tried it. At Beerfest last year. I ended up with a Rogue Brewing T-shirt. And a hell of a hangover. Ha.

Yeah man, it was delicious. Tomorrow I shall go acquire beer and groceries.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
Actually, I believe I have tried it. At Beerfest last year. I ended up with a Rogue Brewing T-shirt. And a hell of a hangover. Ha.

Yeah man, it was delicious. Tomorrow I shall go acquire beer and groceries.
Well since you've tried their chocolate stout then the next logical step would be my all time, hands down absolute favorite Rogue brew: Hazelnut Brown Nectar. You like Filberts? Because this will make you fall in love with them.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well since you've tried their chocolate stout then the next logical step would be my all time, hands down absolute favorite Rogue brew: Hazelnut Brown Nectar. You like Filberts? Because this will make you fall in love with them.
I'll look for that tonight when I go to buy beer.
...in space
Super duper amazing awesome powerful hearing. It totally defeats the noise cancelling effect of the cold, hard vacuum.
Yup Yup, true fact!
You never threatened to ban me for it XD *protects owl*
Us avian types must stick together! Thanks Ducky.
You Sir, are thinking to much and therefore need more beer
Now this is liquor logic I can get behind!
When you look into the beer abyss, sometimes the beer abyss looks back
It sure does...right before it gets poured down my throat.
He must use the force, to post so much blind.
Sith Lord.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hello!

I saw everybody posting on this thread so I thought I'd post a post here on this thread. I want to be famous and have many friends. Please like my post and make me famous.
OK. ;)
the free likes are in the other thread :p
Two threads are better than one!
BlidOwl and that

BlindOwl is one of the most active guys on here. I say we give him the title of Shitposter in Chief!
Haha. Whaaaaat, a custom forum title? For me? Shucks. You're making me blush.
You misspelled "drunken".
Misspelled or forgot to add. Either or.
#meh

Forgot your password?