BristolBoy88

BristolBoy88

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2017
RSI Handle
BristolBoy
Yo Whats goin on guys and gals! Im BristolBoy88.
I have been around the Star Citizen since Oct 2014, During this time, I have been a dedicated and long term member of Tactical Advance, starting out as a normal member, working my way through the ranks, as Recruiter, HR Officer then on my way to HR Council, Finally taking the position of Community Voice, Spending alot of time working with the community and the directors and execs bringing everyone together... and being the collective "voice" to raise any concerns to the higher ups from within our lower ranks.

I made alot of friends, and have alot of good memories!

The reason for me leaving TA and choosing TEST Squadron, are quite simple. From my early days as a Streamer on Twitch I have had nothing but love and support from a massive amount of people here in TEST, far greater than the support i was receiving else where. There are so many people I want to thank for being so supportive of me over the last year and a half I dont want to be rude if i miss people...

Cmdr_zman, ScubasteveTXST, Myre_test, Sgt_gamble , Paul Shelley(the_astro_pub), Wykstrom , Stoutman, The_moon_shiners, Snifflewizzard, Redlir, (theres more im sorry)

SO here I am.... Finally a TESTIE

Thank you all !! Hope to build some good relationships and have lots of fun!
o7

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Bout time you joined us BristolBoy.

Resistance is futile!!!!

Test is best!!!!

See you at BritizenCon!!!!

Forgot your password?