BritizenCon 2017, UK, Manchester, April 22nd

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Damn it, and now I am doubly sad that it's looking less and less likely that I can go. Nooooo.

I'm in Big Sad Bunny mode at the moment.
Don't be sad my yellow TShirted friend. If you do not make britizencon I will post them to you instead! There really is no need to dribble beer on your coffee table with me around!!!

Reactions: Stormrage

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Don't be sad my yellow TShirted friend. If you do not make britizencon I will post them to you instead! There really is no need to dribble beer on your coffee table with me around!!!
Most kind, but let's put a hold on that gold bullion sized postage cost. Through the power of an awesome spouse I should be able to make it there. Hopefully for the start, but worst case by 3PM.

Sign me up for a Test Squadron coaster please Butuz, I'll catch you there :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Roger Roger. I've yet to meet an awesome spouse. I usually meet trodden on men.

You must wield gargantuan power. As is your birth right. You shall have your coaster and a pint form me to go on it!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Only one week away! While I can't go, I'm more hoping that the international postal service doesn't screw up on me....

I'm not allowed to show much more... but hopefully it arrives in one piece!
That is totally mint! Can't get there either but looking forward to the BUTUZ report back on the day :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wait, I am a TEST reporter?!!! :o

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Ok I'm in, just ordred a new usb mic for my laptop.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hey can we get a role call? So far it's:

Butuz
Myre
Ichiru
Floating Cloud
Thumbs31
Callahad

Anyone else?

Snakey's not going as he's too young to partaaaaayyyy!!!!! :(

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
By order of Emperor @Montoya I have been instructed to provide TESTy trinkets of awesome coolness for TEST members that attend Britizencon this weekend!
TestBritizens.jpg

Praise be to Emperor Montoya!

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Holy Awesome Beverage Container, Batman!

Edit note: Incidentally my car just died this morning (or at least bleated loudly enough that I won't be driving it again until the garage have looked at it on Monday), so it looks like I'll be coming by train. Oh dear, what a shame (*cough* nothing to stop me from drinking now *cough*).

BTW, the name on the back would probably give me away anyway, but for ease of identification this is me in my awesome (eyeball burning) yellow Test T-shirt. The only thing that could make me look cooler would be if I was sitting at the helm of my Banu Merchantman (oh 2018, why are you so far away).

Rhys_Yellow_Test_Tshirt.PNG

Last edited:

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Ok, just arrived at the hotel. It's handy that it's 2 minutes down walkway from the Manchester airport train station. Shout out when you get here.

Forgot your password?