Bye TikTok

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think people are missing the relevant facts here. It was at the urging of the intelligence and defense community that Trump "banned" TikTok. That's an executive order, not a law. It affects only governmental agencies. POTUS cannot make law by himself. (Did you guys study civics in grade school?) The app is not "banned' to the average citizen, though you'd need to be a moron to keep it on any of your devices. It is pure spyware.
I did as well as I could in high school in government class, considering that my teacher was damned near "Single White Female" like in regards of wanting to be Hilary Clinton. Anybody that wasn't absolutely brainwashed into the leftist / extreme democrat ideologies, she'd penalize their grades in every way possible. At the time, I was 17, open minded, politically neutral & looking to learn as much about each facet of government & politics as possible, but that wasn't good enough for her, so she nerfed my grades as well. In return, I saved everything from that class & had everybody else that she penalized wrongly do the same. Together we filed a class action petition with the school district against her. She was terminated & her teaching certifications were banned state wide here in Texas. We would've stopped at the city level, but figured that she'd just move over to a close neighboring city, so we took the city's results to the state board to finish what we started.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Very cool. Now if there were only a way to do that with college professors.
In my opinion, unless the course you're taking will directly correlate towards the career that you're looking to obtain or will be using it in business 1 way or another, that professor is a waste of time, effort & expense.

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Looks like TikTok's not gone at all. It's flourishing
That's a very strange first post but strange isn't out of the ordinary for TEST!

Welcome, pop by the new members zone and introduce yourself :like:

Reactions: Bambooza
Oct 9, 2023
RSI Handle
ANSA
There have been discussions and concerns raised about its security and data privacy issues. Whether it gets banned or not, it's always good to be cautious when using any social media platform. By the way, if you're into TikTok, you might be interested in checking out ways to boost your content. For example, you can buy cheap tiktok likes. Just a suggestion.a

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Are you sure TikTok will ever be banned?
There have been discussions and concerns raised about its security and data privacy issues. Whether it gets banned or not, it's always good to be cautious when using any social media platform.
Another pair of first posters! Welcome e to TEST, please pop an introduction in the New Members area so we may get to know you better!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Another pair of first posters! Welcome e to TEST, please pop an introduction in the New Members area so we may get to know you better!
Lol this reminds me of this biblical passage.

and they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them.”

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You know its spam, why do you keep asking them to say hello? :D
If I can convert a Spam-bot into joining TEST, I can convert anyone to being a TESTie! 'tis the biggest challenge!

Also, if... if I can find a way to convince Spam-bots into the fold... I'll have an shit-posting army that never sleeps!

unlimted power.gif

And before anyone suggests I try to build my own 'Bots, this is what happened when I did:

NaffNaffBot2.gif

I mean it's terribly well mannered and makes a passable cup of tea but a shitposting Memelord it is not.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?