Cargo run ... realy bad ending.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Well, Friends...

For the first time, since realy to long. I have a day off. So, i want to play SC. Second time in 3.0... I began with 8 runs between farms the the researh post on cellin. I mad a little over 300k in few hours. I even did a test landing without incident...
ScreenShot0002.jpg

Then lost 50%, when the server crash... Not bad, stil over 150k...
No, i was to stubborn. I decide to retry the last run... Med supply from the lab and going to Yela... I landed. So i see $ (AUEC) in mt pocket...

Suprise... someone shot me :(

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, Friends...

For the first time, since realy to long. I have a day off. So, i want to play SC. Second time in 3.0... I began with 8 runs between farms the the researh post on cellin. I mad a little over 300k in few hours. I even did a test landing without incident...View attachment 9279

No, i was to stubborn. I decide to retry the last run... Med supply from the lab and going to Yela... I landed. So i see $ (AUEC) in mt pocket...

I've had these same things happen to me several times since 3.0 launched. So you're not alone my friend. Hang in there.

Ouch. Don't put all your beer on one tray. The waitress can trip when she brings it over.
I agree, my general rule of thumb is to never invest more than 50% of my on hand aUEC into any cargo run. It might take longer than going all in on a run by a few extra runs to reach the same amount in the aUEC wallet, but it is far better than losing it all & having to start from nothing. A lesson that I have learned the hard way.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well, Friends...

For the first time, since realy to long. I have a day off. So, i want to play SC. Second time in 3.0... I began with 8 runs between farms the the researh post on cellin. I mad a little over 300k in few hours. I even did a test landing without incident...View attachment 9279

Welcome to the Verse! :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gah!

The joys of Alpha testing. Hold in your heart the joy you felt when you made it to 300k, the satisfaction, the accomplishment - Thats where this game is going and that's what it'll be, but right now I'm just playing AC with a few joyrides round the PU.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
but it is far better than losing it all & having to start from nothing
I have my sand people armor, a healthy stock of guns, ammo, grenades and medikits, repairs and refuel aren't necessary since I loose most of my ships during crashes, 3.1 with maybe another database reset is planned for March... I think that I have enough reasons to be ready with trading in 3.0.1. The few bucks that I need I also can earn with mercenary missions.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have my sand people armor, a healthy stock of guns, ammo, grenades and medikits, repairs and refuel aren't necessary since I loose most of my ships during crashes, 3.1 with maybe another database reset is planned for March... I think that I have enough reasons to be ready with trading in 3.0.1. The few bucks that I need I also can earn with mercenary missions.
I would describe your "crashes" as unique & artistic "TEST Landings".

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I would describe your "crashes" as unique & artistic "TEST Landings".
:joy: almost, I was referring more to game crashes and freezes, although yesterday I was flying at the dark side of Yella through an asteroid field, full speed. It cost me a wing. Fortunately the gun on that wing still was present, so I did the next mercenary mission with one wing.
That ship I even repaired (after bashing of the other wing and a gun at Cry Astro) and landed it at Olisar.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Ouch. Don't put all your beer on one tray. The waitress can trip when she brings it over.
Ty for the advices
That blows. Was there another ship at the outpost or what?
not one the radar... the first real pirates
Gah!

The joys of Alpha testing. Hold in your heart the joy you felt when you made it to 300k, the satisfaction, the accomplishment - Thats where this game is going and that's what it'll be, but right now I'm just playing AC with a few joyrides round the PU.
i know... it hard to start from nothing

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Like the Phoenix, you shall rise again from the ashes of defeat!

...right after you submit paperwork for your insurance claim.
They don’t cover cargo or rhum????
L
If you're starting back from scratch go with Titanium, then Beryl / Processed Food and then Gold. After that move to Diamonds and finally Medical Supplies and Laranite.
Ty for the info

Forgot your password?