CIG Responds to Crytek.....again(now with video)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
CIGs words from a legal document: "...Crytek have barreled ahead with the broadest possible discovery, designed to be as intrusive and expensive as possible..."

If thats true: Utter Fuckers.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I hope the MTD ruling comes back soon. Crytek trying to push ahead with discovery before the decision is like that kid at the store who didn't get what they wanted so they throw a tantrum but the parent's arn't giving in. I hope the MTD is ruled in favor of CIG fully so the parents can spank the child Crytek back for fees and such.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
CIGs words from a legal document ... Utter Fuckers.
Where do I sign up for a contract like that @NaffNaffBobFace ?

I hope the MTD ruling comes back soon. Crytek trying to push ahead with discovery before the decision is like that kid at the store who didn't get what they wanted so they throw a tantrum but the parent's arn't giving in. I hope the MTD is ruled in favor of CIG fully so the parents can spank the child Crytek back for fees and such.
I agree entirely.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Where do I sign up for a contract like that @NaffNaffBobFace ?
Start by trying to screw over the work built by the contributions and support of just short of 2 million backers.

No offense to anyone making a game with Cryengine right now but this isn't exactly making me want to go out and buy FarCry6 or Crysis6.

Forgot your password?