Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
to really pull some chains add something about taking advantage of our special relationships with developers, and Corporate Efficiency
Maynard, to quote you quoting me, "You're a goddamned rocket surgeon" haha.

I just noticed your signature. I'm so fucking observant. That's why I joined military intelligence. ;)

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I concur. I have a few of those 0 dollar CCU's in waiting for just these reasons. I want to play with the Reclaimer when she comes out, and then turn her back into my Carrack. It just makes sense to use the ship that is flyable, then switch to the ship you want later, when shes available. The ship itself is wrapped up in a Mega Explorers pack, so melting every time isn't an option. Same with my Redeemer to BMM CCU. I was going to apply that girl when the time was right.

Now I need to decide, definitively, what ships I want RIGHT NOW, before they start erasing my saved CCU's. That's fucking balls.

Also, yes, methinks they hate the fact that people got "cheaper" ships. I've upgraded many ships this way. *shrug* Oh well.
From what I took away, it seems *reasonably* sure that they only announced the expiration dates, rather than actually having them expire @ 3.0... while that's a plus and I dare hoping those expiration dates won't be that fast of a countdown. I mean... hell we have 1 buyback token every 3 months.

I'm still pissed about that move from CIG... even more so since I've read that Eclipse stuff... they openly stated that they expect it to be 330$ (I think was it?) when flight ready.

CIG's reacton to whoever pays full (concept) prices or more:

I mean... they literally just went out and stated "if you buy a 335$ or more Ship without savings, you're a goddamn idiot".
Even if it always was the truth, stating it openly like this feels just wrong.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?