CitizenCon Cancelled

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Each day we stray further from gods light.
With my luck, Jesus will return to call all Christians up to Heaven, an hour before Star Citizen officially launches live. If that happens, I know that I'll be thinking that Heaven better have the ultimate internet connections with PCs so incredible to run SC that the game would seem to run with a divine nature. Otherwise I'll be a bit annoyed with the timing. I don't care if God doesn't like this comment, he's always known that I'm a smartass with a twisted sense of humor that has the coconuts to call him on things that clearly seem to be flawed.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
With my luck, Jesus will return to call all Christians up to Heaven, an hour before Star Citizen officially launches live. If that happens, I know that I'll be thinking that Heaven better have the ultimate internet connections with PCs so incredible to run SC that the game would seem to run with a divine nature. Otherwise I'll be a bit annoyed with the timing. I don't care if God doesn't like this comment, he's always known that I'm a smartass with a twisted sense of humor that has the coconuts to call him on things that clearly seem to be flawed.
I thought Chris Roberts was god and heaven was the server room with local hardware connections now im lost.

Forgot your password?