Citizencon material in global.ini file?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I saw a YouTube video that had some potential spoilers that included this as well as ...

The reveal & usage of both the Carrack & Pisces in game.

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Because I've seen more than enough hype in my time to know nothing is guaranteed and that on at least one occasion unseen things have derailed the train and all those cheeky winks and barely veiled hints have come to nothing, I'd like to point out "Jump Point" is the name of a long established publication available to any backer who chooses to subscribe.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
sorry, i couldn't read past Carrack.

Though it would be nice to release the first jump point into the game when they release the carrack. not let anyone know where it is so us carrack owners can crew up and search for this needle in a haystack.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
sorry, i couldn't read past Carrack.

Though it would be nice to release the first jump point into the game when they release the carrack. not let anyone know where it is so us carrack owners can crew up and search for this needle in a haystack.
You'd have to beat my 315p to it... And implement Jump Point scanning as a mechanic...

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Working jump points? Sounds great!
Wouldn't that imply that SSOCS is just about done?
I hope they won't just put in the visuals of an opening jump point for the just some ships coming through, without the thing actually working, that would be lame.
Yes but:
I think they could connect the jump gate with another server. (?) So you would have two servers one server for the Stanton system and one server for XXX (NYX?).
(I think NYX would make sense,
you could move Delamar to NYX,
free up some server resources for Stanton,
put in Microtech into Stanton )

Also quick reminder that showing us some stuff doesn't mean we will get it. So for the presentation the can build their reduced Stantaon System with the jump gate and make the jump gate lead to wherever they want.

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yes but:
I think they could connect the jump gate with another server. (?) So you would have two servers one server for the Stanton system and one server for XXX (NYX?).
(I think NYX would make sense,
you could move Delamar to NYX,
free up some server resources for Stanton,
put in Microtech into Stanton )

Also quick reminder that showing us some stuff doesn't mean we will get it. So for the presentation the can build their reduced Stantaon System with the jump gate and make the jump gate lead to wherever they want.
Very true!
That's basically what I meant by the "thing not really working" part. Faking it is nice for a show off, but won't really satisfy me. I think that at this point that's just not enough.
If they say "looky here, we got SSOCS mostly figured out, so here's a fully working jump point! You won't get it next week cos it's still kinda broken in places, but we are on the right path" is the way that would make me excited again.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Well not in the install files but in the newsletter was this nugget of delight

Last month, the Character Team continued work on armor, tested something important for CitizenCon.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?