Coming from unsuccessful orgs

iLSeperatio

Lieutenant
Jan 16, 2022
RSI Handle
iLSeparatio
Well after leaving two orgs my hope is that this could be my home. I’m new to Star Citizen but not new gaming. I currently run a Ghost Hornet that’s spec’d as a super hornet. I call it the Spectre. I’m learning combat and would like to eventually get into bounty hunting and cargo security. I’m ex-military Infantry, spent some time in the Iraq sand box, made a nice sand castle, they blew up my sand castle with mortars. I got some crazy stories. I’m online most of the day as I’m not disabled, thank you combat, and have nothing better to do than try to fly imaginary ships across a glitchy solar system; but it’s fun. I do love the game and can’t wait till it comes out in 2050!! Hope to see you in atmo!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

If you are looking for other TESTies to hang out with in the game our discord is almost always jammed with people, the Forums here have a healthy bubbling level of chit-chat and every week there are Combat Flight Training and other types of training going on, keep your eyes open for more things going on on the Org Calendar :-)

Quite how you get to those other bits I can't remember, I spend all my time on this forum :-D

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Well after leaving two orgs my hope is that this could be my home. I’m new to Star Citizen but not new gaming. I currently run a Ghost Hornet that’s spec’d as a super hornet. I call it the Spectre. I’m learning combat and would like to eventually get into bounty hunting and cargo security. I’m ex-military Infantry, spent some time in the Iraq sand box, made a nice sand castle, they blew up my sand castle with mortars. I got some crazy stories. I’m online most of the day as I’m not disabled, thank you combat, and have nothing better to do than try to fly imaginary ships across a glitchy solar system; but it’s fun. I do love the game and can’t wait till it comes out in 2050!! Hope to see you in atmo!
Oh were definitely unsuccessful here, its kinda a pre-requisite qualification in order to join. So you'll fit right in. Sorry to hear about the sand castle, I know the feeling, maybe we can go make a new one on Daymar and compare stories over beers sometime. Welcome aboard.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Damn Mortards!!!

Welcome to TEST!

Skyre

Commander
Donor
Jan 5, 2022
RSI Handle
Skyre
Welcome to TEST! Please keep your arms, legs, and other body appendages inside the vehicle at all times.
If, in the event of an emergency, you wish to leave, please remember your allocated safe word.

Thank you, and we here at TEST hope you have a safe, productive, and survivable experience.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wait, your seeking competence and you came to TEST??

I think you've made a mistake.

Forgot your password?