[CONCERN]ed for SOTS #18!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
i watched alot of Monty Python movies, so i am able to count now... it's not that hard:
1; 2; 5!

so i double checked, and i can confirm, 18 is the next number.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
It hasn't been a full month there by AS THE OFFICIAL HOLDER OF CONCERNS REGARDING SOTS I NULLIFY THIS THREAD
And just who exactly gave you that authority? My [CONCERN] is my own to do with as I please!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
THe reason is Montoya will blow it off if we do it to soon ive been doing this since SOTS 7 dont worry i am pro
This plan doesn't seem like it will work. So I guess we have to do it. Brilliant!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Soon like in 3xx-Series rework?:mad:
Or soon like Dragonfly Q&A?:D:rolleyes:
Soon according to the Doctor.
It hasn't been a full month there by AS THE OFFICIAL HOLDER OF CONCERNS REGARDING SOTS I NULLIFY THIS THREAD
You're trying to nullify a thread in TEST? You're freaking crazy. I like you, but you're crazy. ;)
I don't know if those are beady eyes and rosy cheeks, or crazy eyes and wide set nares.
Hypnoowl.
(๑v๑) better? Better. Haha.
And just who exactly gave you that authority? My [CONCERN] is my own to do with as I please!
I'm an adult! I [CONCERN] when I want to.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
[CONCERN] [CONCERN] [CONCERN]....

We could make a StateOftheSquadron 17.5

A transitory mini-episode (that will count as Episode 16) with a compilation of videos from any members that would like to share something. Think of it as a massive rehab therapy session. If this do not rase the [CONCERN] amount to critical levels, nothing will.

How many videos of drunk people could a man handle?

....[CONCERN] [CONCERN] [CONCERN]

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Grief, the amount of people who missed SOTS 16! It was a live stream and no one remembered to hit record, sadly. There were Strippers, a Beer Volcano and even a guest appearance from some guy who i'd never seen before but apparently is really famous in Boston (Boston UK, not Boston USA).

Really, SOTS 16 answerd all your questions and more... my sig says so...

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
8 more days left in the month.... My [CONCERN] is at Concon 2, (Concern Condition 2). My fridge was filled with beer but my [CONCERN] for SOTS 18 has forced me to drastically reduce the quantity via rapid intake in an attempt alleviate the stress this brings. I can only stay drunk so long @Montoya before I will be forced to either pass out or run out of beer. The threat of either of these possibilities proving to be true is only exponentially growing the [CONCERN]. It's a vicious cycle. Only you can save me @Montoya. With great power comes great derping....

P.S. - Please bring beer as I may very well have run out and will need to be revived...

Forgot your password?