RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"Spell Checker Off* Being dyslexic is hard enuff in inglish, let alone amerikaan inglish, frensh, sweadish, japanease, whateder langwedge ewe wish to menton. ;)

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I wonder how long @Montoya would remain silent if there was no concern...

Therefore I am not at all concerned! :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
News just in - World Economic Instability now not found to be caused by the Brexit vote, but because of uncertainty over the appearance of SOTS18. Apparently the Markets are afraid of uncertainty in the face of the continuing absence of any form of SOTS.

An unconfirmed report has just landed on my desk... hang on a moment... apparently World Leaders made a passionate appeal to Montoya via Video call to release SOTS18 for the good of humanity. His response, although unconfirmed was as follows:

"Ladies and Gentlemen leaders of the world - You have fallen in to my trap, welcome. I hope you like it, I made it just for you. I hear you are, *ahem* concerned about the absence of SOTS18?

SOTS began as all other things that hold enormous power, a project for the progression and good of mankind. But as it began to influence, I saw it held more than just the power to entertain and enlighten... It held the power to harmonise and unite with just its very presence - Panic became Calm, Uncertainty became Resolve, Isolation became Friendship.

After the unparalleled success of SOTS16, the worlds first video so successful, so achingly needing to be watched that it was viewed so many times it was entirely consumed by the eyes of viewers as a hungry man devours a meal until there is not a trace left, I knew I had the world where I wanted it.

Where the presence of SOTS brings Calm, the absence brings Panic. Where the presence of SOTS brings Resolve, the absence brings Uncertainty. Where the presence of SOTS brings Friendship, the absence brings Isolation. Where there is SOTS there is Light. Where there is no SOTS there is only ever more and more [CONCERN].

Ladies and Gentleman leaders of the world, I give you one simple choice. Either pay my Ransom or face an uncertain future void of SOTS."

Reports indicate he then pointed toward the donate section of the Test Squadron website, winked and rubbed his fingers together in a 'paper bills' manner, saying "Servers don't run on air, you know." Ladies and Gentlemen, these are unprecedented times for humanity, we look to our World Leaders and they are found lacking in how to decipher this last coded message... If anyone out there knows how to help, please, the world stands on the brink. We need you.

And to the rest of us... Goodnight and good luck.

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
SOTS #23 coming next week confirmed with #38 the next month after!
Math and numbers - highly overrated :D

Just call me "The Doctor".
*gasp* DOCTOR Zapp Brannigan...that sounds like...yummy... ...and WHO said that titles won't make men sexy? *lookingathubby* :D

I thought @Montoya was the Doctor. Damn.
You're two people at once.
Mind = blown
Increase beer level!

There's not enough [CONCERN], that's it , I'm going to shoot the dog!
NO!!! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!!!
Shoot the cat instead.

That is quite [CONCERN]ing. What colour was the cat, incidentally?
Hahaha, what a coincidence :D Wasn't it a shiny bloody red?

But the more I drink, the more I think I can get away with. I am often horribly mistaken.
Hr~hr :D Did you know, that men, drinking too much beer, become weak and sluggish? Its because of the whole carbohydrates, which are not needed in these masses, AND - foremost - of Daidzein and Genistein, which are integral parts of common hop and are reacting like oestrogen. Plus, you are eating much more while drinking. But while you are drinking too much, you don't recognize that anymore. Which is then the basis for the next upcoming divorce. A vicious cycle of doom :D

Reactions: Xian-Luc Picard

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Did you know, that men, drinking too much beer, become weak and sluggish? Its because of the whole carbohydrates, which are not needed in these masses, AND - foremost - of Daidzein and Genistein, which are integral parts of common hop and are reacting like oestrogen. Plus, you are eating much more while drinking. But while you are drinking too much, you don't recognize that anymore. Which is then the basis for the next upcoming divorce. A vicious cycle of doom :D
This is science. Bad science. I shall prove it wrong by drinking all the beer this weekend, and not being slow and sluggish. ;)

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?