[CONCERN] The great debate.

Which is better?

• Total voters

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Why is there even a discussion? Dogs are love.
What is the purpose of cats? There is none.
Dogs.

I made a haiku.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I had a dog for half my life and he was the best buddy you could dream of... sadly I had to make the call after serveral operations and treatments couldn't improve his condition (over 2000€ just in 2017, so no more Ships in SC for me in the forseeable future) on July 20th... the doctor told me to settle down a bit before I drive off, so I turned the Radio on, just to hear that one of my favorite Musicians commited suicide.

Was quite a terrible day and I still miss him a lot, but I also wouldn't want to miss the time I've spend with him... just know that if you want to have a dog, your heart will be crushed at some day, no matter how well you think you're prepared for it.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I had a dog for half my life and he was the best buddy you could dream of... sadly I had to make the call after serveral operations and treatments couldn't improve his condition (over 2000€ just in 2017, so no more Ships in SC for me in the forseeable future) on July 20th... the doctor told me to settle down a bit before I drive off, so I turned the Radio on, just to hear that one of my favorite Musicians commited suicide.

Was quite a terrible day and I still miss him a lot, but I also wouldn't want to miss the time I've spend with him... just know that if you want to have a dog, your heart will be crushed at some day, no matter how well you think you're prepared for it.
perfect example why cats are the better pets, they dont break hearts.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
If you prefer cats over dogs, there's no heart to break.

PS: All in good fun. Both dogs and cats are awesome. But one is more awesome that the other.
you need to remove that disclaimer we all know the truth

Forgot your password?