[CONCERN] The great debate.

Which is better?

• Total voters

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket

I only sometimes need to reference the collar to remember what kind of animal Gus is. He's a total mama's boy.
Jade is a daddy's girl though. She's mine through and through.

The cats aren't pictured because they're neurotic and don't care about helping me gets likes on the internet.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Cats are definitely better, unless you want a pet, then get a dog so you can have a buddy. Whatever you do, don't complain about the cigarette smoke on my clothes when the inside of your homes and vehicles smell like a thousand unwashed animals. I know I don't smell the smoke on me. Do you know what you're not smelling on you? (Full Disclosure: I quit smoking several years ago, now everything makes me gag.)

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
(Full Disclosure: I quit smoking several years ago, now everything makes me gag.)
Despite your horrible taste in animal companionship, congrats on quitting smoking. I quit cold tirkey in 2013 after a pack and a half a day for 14 years. Best thing (besides joining Test) that I've ever done- and I feel ya on gagging whenever I smell it now, too.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Despite your horrible taste in animal companionship, congrats on quitting smoking. I quit cold tirkey in 2013 after a pack and a half a day for 14 years. Best thing (besides joining Test) that I've ever done- and I feel ya on gagging whenever I smell it now, too.
Cats are great for people that want something else in the house that's alive, but not a plant.

I also quit cold turkey from a pack a day. November 23rd 2012. I was doing my then one year old daughter's laundry and it smelled like smoke. I never smoked around her, but it transferred from my clothes to hers and that's when I kicked that nasty habit. Grats all around!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?