Concierge status denied! (So close, and yet so far).

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Mmmmmm, delicious Concierge status. I bet that is soooo yummy. I bet it tastes like lemondrops. Fresh whipped cream. Mmmmm, lemondrops and whipped cream. Wait, Lemon Meringue pie! Yeah, that's the ticket, I'll bet Concierge tastes like an endless slice of Lemon Meringue pie. Mmmmmm.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Mmmmmm, delicious Concierge status. I bet that is soooo yummy. I bet it tastes like lemondrops. Fresh whipped cream. Mmmmm, lemondrops and whipped cream. Wait, Lemon Meringue pie! Yeah, that's the ticket, I'll bet Concierge tastes like an endless slice of Lemon Meringue pie. Mmmmmm.
I like your line of thinking my friend.

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
I came here to read these post and now I just want pie

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I wonder if there will ever be some sort of an in-game bonus for concierge members once the game goes live. Like maybe a slight boost to reputation gaining ability perhaps.
If I had to guess, you guys will probably get a title you can wear or display or a gold colored stripe on a ship or ID or something. That's my guess for concierge. Wait, they were selling black concierge cards, right? Maybe you get one of those in game to use as a credit card?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I got mine LONG ago. Hope it makes you feel better about how much you've spent, but there are loads that have spent way more than me...
View attachment 8037
Congratz & great job! My hanger has my top hat & monocle, but they currently aren't wearable. lols

If I'm not mistaken, CIG should be loving us wild & crazy TESTies. There's over 15k of us & many of us are concierge members. (I didn't even know that existed until I saw it mentioned here & I'd already achieved it.) This being said, I'm definitely having to put my wallet on restriction for future purchases.

SC Spent 11-21-2017.JPG

Forgot your password?