Concierge status denied! (So close, and yet so far).

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Unless I'm mistaken, you already have a support group for the most part. We're the members of TEST Squadron. I would specify those of us who are also concierge members, but why exclude family members needlessly?
It's not like I'm going to hoard all of these ships to myself. I'll need people to fly them.

I just need a way of getting them back when I need them. The Carrack may be the hardest to get back, lol.

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
...except for the fact that half of my ships are grey-market and don't count towards concierge status.
So .. here is the way to fix it - select one of relatively cheap grey market ships (that are still available w/o lti for the same price and that is "real" ship not CCU) .. melt it .. and buy it back with cash ... you
1) didn't buy any new ship
2) get your concierge status
3) have some RSI creds to spend in the coming sale on upgrades :)

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
I think alone in subscription payments I've spent almost 1k. 3years, x 20 bucks a month is... well you get it. I hope they give some kind of EA credits to UE credits conversion else we are just paying for YouTube videos... I mean serious how many missiles and pew pew lazergunz can you buy before you've bought them all?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
concierge is only $1000? man, I over shot like a junkie doctor shopping for aspirin.
Oh yeah. Me too. Kinda like going flat out in a 350r with my plastic hanging out the back.

I wonder if there will ever be some sort of an in-game bonus for concierge members once the game goes live. Like maybe a slight boost to reputation gaining ability perhaps.
I heard from a reliable source that we get a special skin with the word SUCKER in big bold neon yellow.

I got mine LONG ago. Hope it makes you feel better about how much you've spent, but there are loads that have spent way more than me...
View attachment 8037
Now I'm starting to feel emberassed.

It does? Woohoo. One day my monocle will come!
When I got mine I noticed they gave me the wrong perscription.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ah hell. After the sale this week, I'll bet you'll be in the club.
Naa, March '19 is Brexit date and if I don't have savings at that point i'll probably be living in a cardboard box.

Forgot your password?