Concierge status denied! (So close, and yet so far).

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud

I'm so close to hitting the $1000 mark!!!

...except for the fact that half of my ships are grey-market and don't count towards concierge status.

The purpose of this thread? None whatsoever, other than to share my inner-panda state.

I'm just hoping that one day RSI will count subscription contributions towards Concierge status, or that we don't see the game hit beta for at least two more years. So /salute to all my fellow crazy dreamers who are keeping this glorious project alive.

:face_palm: (That's a salute, not a face-palm. Honest ;))

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Even if I add all my black market purchases, I'm still way off the mark.
Anyway, you have $50 to go and there's a sale around the corner. I wouldn't worry too much. :slight_smile:

Edit: I just figured out how to edit posts on my phone. Hence the self quote.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

I'm so close to hitting the $1000 mark!!!

...except for the fact that half of my ships are grey-market and don't count towards concierge status.

The purpose of this thread? None whatsoever, other than to share my inner-panda state.

I'm just hoping that one day RSI will count subscription contributions towards Concierge status, or that we don't see the game hit beta for at least two more years. So /salute to all my fellow crazy dreamers who are keeping this glorious project alive.

As 1 goofy panda type person to another, I say hang in there. According to your screenshot you're only $50 away from your goal & the anniversary sale launches this up coming Friday. So just about anything you purchase for your fleet through CIG should get you there. If you still end up a few $ short, you can always purchase the add-ons like the various skins, hanger flare, hangers, UEC or the ever popular, "Shut Up and Take My Money!" All of which will count towards your CIG total as long as you spend new funds instead of in game credit.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
$50 worth of Auroras should be just the ticket.

I think you have just invented the TEST salute. Just like most salutes look like someone shading their eyes from the sun, the TEST salute looks just like a facepalm, but is a salute.

facepalm-B.gif~c100.gif

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
View attachment 8031
Am I close? Just kidding I know it won't happen.
I have $360 officially spent with CIG (excluding the gray market). I've been a backer for almost 3 years.
At this rate, I'll be a concierge in 5.3 years, just in time for the 3.0 release! YAY!

Forgot your password?