Consolidated Outland Pioneer

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
With all the focus on outposts and ground exploration/ground vehicles I suspect the Pioneer is a mid-size exploration support craft that brings outpost modules and supplies along to establish bases. Total supposition on my part but something has to cart the modules, bikes and cars around or have the ability convert raw materials into modules and bikes and cars and this is the largest missing piece in the ship/universe eco-system to-date in my opinion.

I expect it is between Polaris and Idris sized, will cost about $750, and will be paired up with the other obvious exploration ships into a serious warbond package, with a Carrack, DangerTurtle, Anti-Aircraft Car and a couple bikes - but what the hell do I know.

'Gimp
In the same frame as Supitza, HA - nailed it.

We are smart (said in Pakled style from Star Trek TNG).

View: https://youtu.be/KUdhBTYPhDg?t=1m2s

'Gimp

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
To you everything is an Aurora magnet, but I guess that's to be expected with someone who is the Lead Aurora Theorycrafter yet does not own an Aurora.
A theory exists as a theory until it is proved, at which point it becomes tangible fact.

Our lead Aurora Theorycrafter cannot possible own an Aurora, or he'd just be the lead Aurora Owner.

Basically, you can't theory craft about something you actually have expiriance of and know about.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Well I guess since you've bought the tools to make a future club house we can let ya slide a little. Oh and i'll hook you up with refined minerals for only a small markup.
How about I trade you a warehouse with a nice office for first buyer's rights and a discount on delivery (not a discount on the product).

Forgot your password?