Coop Mining, very cool.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Great idea. And with 4 prospectors all mining together gonna need my Hercules coming back and fore to deliver all that rock juice to the refinery!!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hell ya! Explosions are more fun than mining!

I also picked up a lot of rocks that I couldn't mine completely, so this idea is great. But the reason they weren't able to fracture the rock alone is probably they're too far from it. This morning, I had one that took 100% at 60 meters, but at 45 meters it was a lot easier to fracture. I've gotten pretty good at the 90% instability stuff too.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Hell ya! Explosions are more fun than mining!

I also picked up a lot of rocks that I couldn't mine completely, so this idea is great. But the reason they weren't able to fracture the rock alone is probably they're too far from it. This morning, I had one that took 100% at 60 meters, but at 45 meters it was a lot easier to fracture. I've gotten pretty good at the 90% instability stuff too.
I was thinking this also, but then again, I have never ran across one of the bigger rocks with such a high concentration as he said this one had. But, going forward, I can see where this coop mining could be a thing. Or if it is not something in game, should be. Because I think it would definitely be cool.

Forgot your password?