Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
I just melted my 400i for the C1 actually... I could never decide between the 400i and the MSR, and I've always thinking of my first love the cutlass. But after so many reworks, I really couldn't stick with any of these 3, and the C1 strikes a nice balance between everything I like about each of them so Spirit it is.
Now fingers crossed the actual ship does not get pregnant before release!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I got the C1 and E1. I'm pretty sure the E1 is mostly an expensive LTI token, but the C1 replaces the spot I had for the 400i.
I'm really not into the luxury thing. I mean IRL I fly on SouthWest ... so... you get the picture if you're in the US.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I got the C1 and E1. I'm pretty sure the E1 is mostly an expensive LTI token, but the C1 replaces the spot I had for the 400i.
I'm really not into the luxury thing. I mean IRL I fly on SouthWest ... so... you get the picture if you're in the US.
Interesting, I did not see a C1 being a replacement for a 400i, its way smaller.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I wanted something with parking and cargo space, preferrably with a little bit of at least self-defence capability and it's not 400bucks. It seems to fit these roles so...
CCU'd my frankly useless Hull A into a C1.
The gimmick of shapeshifting was cool for 5 minutes but it's cargo volume will remain insufficient for the foreseeable future, and it's oh so slow out of atmo. Even if the loading-unloading thing comes into play, I don't think it will become profitable vs hauling around the 3 boxes with a pisces or 5 minutes of ROC mining..
Cost me a lot with the tax and exchange rates... (26 freedom money is wortha helluva lot these days)
But the C1 is pretty enough, it has decent guns, it has cargo space, and it's not a 15 crew minimum kind of ship so even I can use it. I think it will be a pretty decent allrounder on the less combat heavy side.
I was aiming more for the E1 with the passenger hauling but as it turned out to be fully luxury-only private jet style of deal I wasn't sure, and then I saw the price... nah. I got a 300i that is luxurious enough, and I can always get something in-game for when that mission loop makes it into the PU in 5+ years.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So who bought a normandy er I mean a spirit?

Too small for me but dang does it look good. About as good as can be got!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Bastards.....had me at "bomber version"..
Edit: Grabbed the bomber CCU for a Prospector, I can CCU chain for LTI later. Did also grab the "Tokyo Drift" STV, as the only ground vehicle I have is a Nox.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
I briefly considered replacing my DUR for the C1 as I liked the cargo/tractor beam but then I realized none of the Spirits are explorers and an explorer the size of the Freelancer (or a tiny bit bigger) is what I need.

So I just got the E1, may be a relaxing pass time, the vip tour/transport industry.

They also made sure to state on each spirit model that it's also every day use, not just that role, so I think itl be a fun daily with the remote turret.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
8 engines? Or at least 8 thrust nossles... Yeah sign me up.

Melted a paint I dont use and CCU'd an M50. Single seat speed machines are fun and all, but there is so much to do in the 'Verse they are a waste unless you are setting out to specifically race etc.

Interior to pick up other prople, cargo space and room to carry a land vehicle... These are the things I'm needing and valueing in the 'Verse.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?