Crypto discussion

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
This cracked me up, the article was how the police identified a house consuming large amounts of (stolen) electricity...the raided it expecting to find a cannabis farm, but no --> it was a Bitcoin mining op, lol
Crypto bores me. The time where you smoked weed was much more exciting in retrospect. Its weed??!!! No Bitcoin - duh...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The top 100 are a good place to start like hair said but in my opinion you should be looking at altcoins with 100x or 1000x potential.

I found this altcoin called birdchain (BIRD) with a great roadmap
birdchainapp.com

They will be launching a defi and nft soon and the bird token price is expected to rise once they do that.
They've got an app to grab some tokens free by completing tasks. I tried it and its ok.

The team is really active on social posting regular updates.

I'd suggest you get enough BIRD tokens on pancakeswap.

Hold it and wait the moonshot
I'm waiting for the makers of Monopoly to release a Crypto which I can play on my Star Wars themed board with. Until then I'm not putting my hard earned scratch in, unless they take gift tokens because where the hell do you spend those when all the shops are shut because of a pandemic?

Welcome to TEST, by the way - what's your favourite ship in SC?

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
El Salvador mulls becoming the first country to make Bitcoin an official currency:

Its going to be useless as a currency because of the high fees and long confirmation times to do anything.

There are several other better options from BCH, XMR, hell even DOGE does a better job at being a currency.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Its going to be useless as a currency because of the high fees and long confirmation times to do anything.

There are several other better options from BCH, XMR, hell even DOGE does a better job at being a currency.
This man studies his stuff people just see big numbers and dont understand what makes crypto actually good.

Reactions: Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
The next bull run we get, BTC will get left in the dust. Crypto's with actual usage will be gaining market cap at a faster rate than bitcoin.
yeah as much as i dislike doge coin i feel its going to get a pretty big pump in the next 6 months due to popularity and acceptance. it could be a good thing if developers jumped back on board with it though and stopped looking at it as a joke coin. eth, etc, bch i feel are going to be the most stable gainers though. My biggest hope is the bear market doesnt put me down to far i don't enjoy losing 50% that was a nasty drop from china and elon.

Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
El Salvador becomes first country to adopt a Crypto as an official currency as motion passes to run Bitcoin along side the US dollar as legal tender:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is very smart of them honestly and could help develop their country.
They need to have some serious upgrades to their own infrastructure first.

Currently they buy 25% of their power from neighboring countries, so it seems like its a nice idea but the logistics dont exist.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
They need to have some serious upgrades to their own infrastructure first.

Currently they buy 25% of their power from neighboring countries, so it seems like its a nice idea but the logistics dont exist.
it really depends how they are using that % of power though if they are using that power for mining and gaining more than they are spending on it then its could be beneficial for their country. but yes definitely need to focus on their infrastructure.

Forgot your password?