D&D coming soon

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Well then we kill him obviously! No witnesses!
Turns out, he was a really nice dude, and he was keeping an undead rising at bay by holding twice weekly Post Traumatic Spirit Disorder counseling sessions. Now the town is on fire, there's a bounty on our head because the village idiot saw everything while he was flagellating himself in a nearby tree, and I've lost my hat. I loved that hat.

Reactions: PSIcoh

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Ok so if your interested I'll be looking at the 5e rules this week and a Roll20 account.

If your still interested post:

1) character concept (i.e. I want to be like Indiana Jones but a dwarf with a normal amount of drinking problem & and throw shirken @ ppl in the face when they pull out swords, also arthritis, & a cat)

2) dark secret / weakness / extreme phobia idk something (& crippling alcoholism doesn't count that's flavor text in this group).

3) get a roll20 account

4) Check out 5th edition D&D rules to make a character (it will be 1st a shenanigans 1shot for new people, I'll host to get familiar with the system as well, if you don't make a character you will be a lvl 1 statistically average peasent.

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
Let me know if you post this game. I've been playing 5E for about a month now and have a character at level 1 rolled up and ready to go.
I might tag along if you want someone with a small bit of experience to help out.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Ive read 5e rules, pretty simple.
Will have pre-gen Chars avalible for new ppl. (Topic: D&D) PM me if you want to be on the list.

Last edited:

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
If you want a non-stock char,
Post 5e char to
http://www.myth-weavers.com
(Online char sheet hosting)

I'll add the stock characters that will be avalible to play, soon(TM).

Also what time is best for ppl?
Weekends, Wed. after 18:00CST & a glass of scotchy scotch, whenever, ect

PS @that_frog_kurtis yes you can use that sheet but only if you are a low Int Barbarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: that_frog_kurtis
Forgot your password?