D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
I think it would be a good idea to invite exploration minded TESTies to get together over a drink on discord so we can talk about where the game is at.

Every day we have TESTies playing together and quite a bit of content is in the game. We have miners mining, haulers quantifying, pew pew ships flying, boys on the ground NPCs dying. The only thing I see missing is some exploration deep diving into the mysteries of Stanton System documenting their findings for the TEST Intelligence Database (TM). Documenting our TID-BITs would go a long way to providing lost or bored TESTies with good direction.

I'm looking at this next Sunday (2019/11/3) sometime around 11:00AM Eastern to include our European counterparts.

If you have ideas for discussion feel free to respond here. Later tonight if I have time I'll put up an event post.

o7
O-Lefty

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I think it would be a good idea to invite exploration minded TESTies to get together over a drink on discord so we can talk about where the game is at.

Every day we have TESTies playing together and quite a bit of content is in the game. We have miners mining, haulers quantifying, pew pew ships flying, boys on the ground NPCs dying. The only thing I see missing is some exploration deep diving into the mysteries of Stanton System documenting their findings for the TEST Intelligence Database (TM). Documenting our TID-BITs would go a long way to providing lost or bored TESTies with good direction.

I'm looking at this next Sunday (2019/11/3) sometime around 11:00AM Eastern to include our European counterparts.

If you have ideas for discussion feel free to respond here. Later tonight if I have time I'll put up an event post.

o7
O-Lefty
Calendar :D

Last edited:

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty

o7
O-Lefty
I'm all for it, the only problem I have is that I have work till 3pm EST.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Cross posting for good measure :D

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika

o7
O-Lefty
i'm definitely up for this

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Another thing I'd be up for. Unfortunately I'm taken until after 6 Eastern on sundays and 5 on saturdays. If these spill over into happening during the week I might try to bring my 315p or my aquila to see what I can actually do with the ships at this stage.

Forgot your password?