D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
That is kind of what our role will be when the game goes live. We'll be pathfinders for people looking for jump points, new planets and rich ore deposits.

In fact i like this as a name instead of TEST exploration. Should be PATHFINDERS.
But then we would lose a perfectly good penis joke!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Sounds like work. Lol. Depending on the time I have available, I'll be certainly exploring and collecting routes, etc
At the moment no just some short notes for the day if I remember, but I don't run cargo for the huge profit I'm good with some.
So I focus on stuff I know most need when I start the cargo run and then I go from there dependent on what is available..

🍻

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
At the moment no just some short notes for the day if I remember, but I don't run cargo for the huge profit I'm good with some.
So I focus on stuff I know most need when I start the cargo run and then I go from there dependent on what is available..

🍻
Yeah, I'll be more focussed on discovering things that haven't been found yet. I don't really see myself mapping trade route. More looking for new jump points and unexplored planets, asteroids, alien artifacts, green aliens ladies....you know, the usual.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Yeah, I'll be more focussed on discovering things that haven't been found yet. I don't really see myself mapping trade route. More looking for new jump points and unexplored planets, asteroids, alien artifacts, green aliens ladies....you know, the usual.
Yeah I feel you, I am the same. But I thought I would feel this out so we could help them out.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah I feel you, I am the same. But I thought I would feel this out so we could help them out.
Oh for sure to help out any of the team. I was speaking more to what I'll be doing in general. But it there's a specific need, and my people need me. I'm there...

...So long as I'm not deployed and my kid is in bed and momma bear isn't looking for some companionship and hockey isn't on an the beer fridge is stocked.

Last edited:

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
well, if you want something specific feel free to ask :P
Oh for sure to help out and of the team. I was speaking more to what I'll be doing in general. But it there's a specific need, and my people need me. I'm there...

...So long as I'm not deployed and my kid is in bed and momma bear isn't looking for some companionship and hockey isn't on an the beer fridge is stocked.
i agree in full

Forgot your password?