D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
How would it count as you stealing it if many of us would be letting you know where to show up to collect valuables that we find & have to leave behind? Case in point, if I pour a large beer & then offer it to you to enjoy, did you steal the beer from me? ;p Cheers! :beers:
You will just have to let him think he stole it :D like "oops I left this fresh poured brew where ANYONE could just take it and I would never know" XD

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You will just have to let him think he stole it :smile: like "oops I left this fresh poured brew where ANYONE could just take it and I would never know" XD
You know, the problem with getting older is the mind isn't always as sharp as it use to be. Reminds me of an awesome old man from a rather messed up yet funny movie I've seen a few times.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
So I just moved into a brand new Terrapin. I think that will be a better explorer for my personal tastes instead of the Aquila. I'll still hang onto the Carrack but it's just gonna cost way too much to operate at first. :)

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
The anniversary sale always brings you guys back in here ;) just can't help buying ships can we! lol
We on that slippery slope.

I managed to do some wrangling to get a 60mnth Starter pack plus a Cutlass black which i'll be opening up the upgrade path to either a DUR or I might go to a Terrapin depending on what info comes out about Exploration mechanics and ship systems.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We on that slippery slope.

I managed to do some wrangling to get a 60mnth Starter pack plus a Cutlass black which i'll be opening up the upgrade path to either a DUR or I might go to a Terrapin depending on what info comes out about Exploration mechanics and ship systems.
Unless you already have a Terrapin in your hanger or buy back, you won't be able to obtain a Terrapin through the store for a while. Thank God we have wonderful TEST members around us who might have spares to sell.

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Unless you already have a Terrapin in your hanger or buy back, you won't be able to obtain a Terrapin through the store for a while. Thank God we have wonderful TEST members around us who might have spares to sell.
Oh yeah, i'm aware. I just reckon it's likely that it'll be a year maybe before profession mechanics will be fleshed out for testing to matter what ship you are in.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Oh yeah, i'm aware. I just reckon it's likely that it'll be a year maybe before profession mechanics will be fleshed out for testing to matter what ship you are in.
Lucky for us exploring will be easier to flesh out than most professions just because a huge chunk is scanning and the systems we need will also be needed in other ways in most the other professions. So look at ours as building blocks for others ;)

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Lucky for us exploring will be easier to flesh out than most professions just because a huge chunk is scanning and the systems we need will also be needed in other ways in most the other professions. So look at ours as building blocks for others ;)

That is kind of what our role will be when the game goes live. We'll be pathfinders for people looking for jump points, new planets and rich ore deposits.

In fact i like this as a name instead of TEST exploration. Should be PATHFINDERS.

Forgot your password?