Default Keybindings not working?

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I have an embarrassing story. Yesterday I was jumping the stairs in olisar, injured my legs bad enough to start bleeding out, and the X key didn't work to heal. Game says press X to heal, Heal was bound to X in the settings. X did not heal.
Been there also. Then I discovered that if you swap out your Undersuit/Armor. Yeah, I got 12 Undersuits and 11 sets of armor... Anywho, if you do that, sometimes the medipens and oxypens do not transfer over, nor do the ammo/firearms/grenades.

Wish you could holster 2 pistols, as well as slinging 2 rifles, and grenades. As Jayne put it: "I just get excitable as to choice- like to have my options open.".

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I have an embarrassing story. Yesterday I was jumping the stairs in olisar, injured my legs bad enough to start bleeding out, and the X key didn't work to heal. Game says press X to heal, Heal was bound to X in the settings. X did not heal.
I had the same experience yesterday. After being hit in an aerial bombardment, which supposed to be a distraction (the distraction worked just fine) , I couldn't heal. When I was in another instance, later on, it just worked fine.

Been there also. Then I discovered that if you swap out your Undersuit/Armor. Yeah, I got 12 Undersuits and 11 sets of armor... Anywho, if you do that, sometimes the medipens and oxypens do not transfer over, nor do the ammo/firearms/grenades.
Nope, I didn't swap out underwear or armor, using this for a few days now. Switch instance worked out for me. After bleeding out, I spawned 4 new ships, all with the same result, I couldn't enter any of them. Seems like a bugged server.

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?