Default Keybindings not working?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Is it just something on my end? Playing around in a super hornet just freeflight.After landing I get back in and press 5 because the keybindings say it is the flight ready quick start. Doesn't work.

Next I'm trying to press C for space brake. No it shoots chaffe.

Is it something I'm doing because I don't recall it ever being this messed up.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
So dev failure. That explains it.
Pardon me!!! ooh.. I get it...

go to Options -> Keybindings make sure it is set on Keyboard/Mouse (this is default) click on ADVANCED CONTROLS CUSTOMIZATION
Now expand all the various categories and see what is and isn't bound.. (take notes!) add bindings that you think might be convenient.

Edgewise

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Edgewise-SJ
Is it just something on my end? Playing around in a super hornet just freeflight.After landing I get back in and press 5 because the keybindings say it is the flight ready quick start. Doesn't work.

This is the result of what I have come to call the 'random keybind generator' where litterally every patch seemed to randomly change all the damn keys around.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I dodged a bullet there, I would have been wasting my time on F.
Gah tits I got stuck in my LX's bed this time. Got in, pushed F and saw the "Exit" but couldn't look around, so pushed Z and still couldn't look around so F'd and clicked "Exit". Nothing. pushed N. Held N. Nothing.

It beats getting stuck on the can but only because I went to bed first.

Is it just me or is the Aurora bed compartment really claustrophobic now? Now window at the top gave me the screamin' heebie-jeebies especially as I couldn't get out of bed.

Quit to menu? Christ yet.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Gah tits I got stuck in my LX's bed this time. Got in, pushed F and saw the "Exit" but couldn't look around, so pushed Z and still couldn't look around so F'd and clicked "Exit". Nothing. pushed N. Held N. Nothing.

It beats getting stuck on the can but only because I went to bed first.

Is it just me or is the Aurora bed compartment really claustrophobic now? Now window at the top gave me the screamin' heebie-jeebies especially as I couldn't get out of bed.

Quit to menu? Christ yet.
Also H

Bordin234

Space Marshal
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Bordin232

All credit goes to fade78 but figured I would share his post enjoy.

Didn’t realize the picture is blurry here’s a direct link.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7jd64e/ptu_30_aj_new_keys/

Attachments

Last edited:
Forgot your password?