Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
TEST Sqn Destiny 2 Clan:
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2098496
Feel free to join.

I've talked to our Glorious Leader, and he has said that if there is enough interest, we could setup a TEST Clan for Destiny 2. From what I can tell, clans should be cross platform, meaning we should only need one clan to cover all platforms of play. The only thing that may be an issue is that clans will be capped at 100 players.

Each Destiny account on Bungie.net will be able to join a clan for each platform. I personally will be joining from PS4 and PC. This may take up two spots in the 100

So, I'd like to gauge interest in a TEST Clan, and if we have enough, we're going to make it all official like.

Clan information here:
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46013/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---06292017

Clan change over to Destiny 2 begins in 5 days - July 25th, and runs for a month. I won't create a clan until we have the interest locked down here.

Cheers,
Owl

OK, so maybe you all aren't as excited as I am about Destiny 2. But maybe you are.

I'm on PS4, but never really played with anyone. So I'm thinking that it's be great to have a community for Destiny 2.

That being said, I wanna see who will be playing, and on what platform. This will help me decide whether to buy it on PC or PS4.

Because playing with my fellow TESTies would be awesome.

Last edited:

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
I gave up on Destiny after about a year, mostly due to having terrible luck with the loot system, but I did enjoy it most of the time. I'll consider getting Destiny 2 if they've made enough of an improvement on the first one, and probably on PC. (maybe PC-Xbone cross play will be a thing through Microsoft?)

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
I gave up on Destiny after about a year, mostly due to having terrible luck with the loot system, but I did enjoy it most of the time. I'll consider getting Destiny 2 if they've made enough of an improvement on the first one, and probably on PC. (maybe PC-Xbone cross play will be a thing through Microsoft?)
Same, I used to be Alpha & Beta tester on PS4 then I quit this game after the first DLC. I didn't even liked how they forced us to pay DLCs or "GTFO!". :/
After reading about Destiny 1 gonna wipe all our characters, so maybe i'll play Destiny 2 on PC.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Played the first one religiously for the first launch and expansion. after that it got to dam repetitive and grindy and the expansions don't add much of anything so i doubt i'll be getting it. i played with DoD (Dads of Destiny) the game is no fun playing alone.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Same, I used to be Alpha & Beta tester on PS4 then I quit this game after the first DLC. I didn't even liked how they forced us to pay DLCs or "GTFO!". :/
After reading about Destiny 1 gonna wipe all our characters, so maybe i'll play Destiny 2 on PC.
Played the first one religiously for the first launch and expansion. after that it got to dam repetitive and grindy and the expansions don't add much of anything so i doubt i'll be getting it. i played with DoD (Dads of Destiny) the game is no fun playing alone.
I also stopped playing after the first expansion. I left the game for a long time. But I buckled down and started playing after The Taken King expansion: I'm telling you, it was a whole new game. The story was done amazing, the content added was unending, the loot system was fixed, it was fucking awesome.

My understanding is the second game has been created using what they learned from the first. This is a damn good thing.

I'd seriously consider playing on PC vs PS4 if there are people here that will be playing the game.

Or if there are enough PS4 players here, I could swing that way. Haha. I'm torn.

Reactions: hardroc77 and Gauna
Forgot your password?