Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If it looks good I'll pick it up for PC. Never played the first because, well, it wasn't on PC.

It was super funny listening to some friends that have consoles complain about having to run a raid "like 20 times" to get whatever that rocket launcher was- Gjallarhorn?

Bitch, I had to run Naxxramas like a hundred times to get all the crafting shit for my Tier 3 Priest armor back in the day, you know nothing about raiding struggles.

Likewise

Captain
Nov 11, 2016
RSI Handle
likewiseone
It's gonna take a lot for them to bring me back in. I played a lot of Destiny and called it quits before the last expansion. I got tired of all my hard work becoming completely nullified with each addition...

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
It's gonna take a lot for them to bring me back in. I played a lot of Destiny and called it quits before the last expansion. I got tired of all my hard work becoming completely nullified with each addition...
Thats all MMOs in a nutshell though to be honest.

Spend 100+ hours grinding for the top tier raid gear in WoW, EQ, BDO, FFXIV, or whatever you will. New expansion comes out 6 months after you get the gear and then some quest loot is better 2 hours into it.

It's a cycle of joy, sorrow, and acceptance.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
If I play it, I'll most likely be on PC, but the kiddo has a PS4 that I might steal (and he'd play it too). It'll really depend on if Bungie can make enough improvements over D1 to make me believe in it. If it's anywhere near as grindy as the first I'm not gonna bother.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If I play it, I'll most likely be on PC, but the kiddo has a PS4 that I might steal (and he'd play it too). It'll really depend on if Bungie can make enough improvements over D1 to make me believe in it. If it's anywhere near as grindy as the first I'm not gonna bother.
When they released The Taken King, they fixed a majority of those issues. It was basically a brand new game, and it sucked me right back in. I. Leaning towards PC, although only because of my fellow TESTies. I solo'd a majority of the first game, never had a "crew". So I'm really looking forward to having people to play with in D2.
That being said, I love the game on PS4. If you do get a PS4 version, I'll grab one too. I just wish they'd let us cross save. :(
PC version might have a later release date, just a heads up. Im going PC anyway
Yeah. I saw that yesterday. Pity.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So Destiny 2 is now available on Blizzard. Beta for PC is August, game release 24 Oct (booooo).

Unfortunately, EVERYONE is trying to buy it ATM. I have a 560 minute wait just to log on. Ha

Edit: No wait on the website. Just on the Battlenet App

Forgot your password?