Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I only played for four hours or so but so far it's enjoyable..
I will probably return it today though since I think I will enjoy it a lot more on pc. Ultra wide and fov slider have spoiled me!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Do it. The game is amazing.
Done. I've been hurting for a new mmo lately. There's not much out there right now. I've even resorted to jumping back in The Division. Man, was that a perfect example of wasted potential. I hope Destiny 2 doesn't do the same. I hope they come out swinging. There are a lot of "homeless" mmo players right now so they could actually make it big if they do even a halfway decent job.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Done. I've been hurting for a new mmo lately. There's not much out there right now. I've even resorted to jumping back in The Division. Man, was that a perfect example of wasted potential. I hope Destiny 2 doesn't do the same. I hope they come out swinging. There are a lot of "homeless" mmo players right now so they could actually make it big if they do even a halfway decent job.
I've been playing it on PS4 and it's freaking awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: hardroc77

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Glorious Blind Owl. Thank you for creating this topic and also for creating a clan. I have Pre-Ordered this game for PC and i am super excited to play it. And looks like, i will not be alone in this beautifull journey, so i left my application to joining a clan and i wait for your aproval!

Just want to know, i have read everything, but haven't get it, do we have any race limitation and etc...? Or it's all free?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Glorious Blind Owl. Thank you for creating this topic and also for creating a clan. I have Pre-Ordered this game for PC and i am super excited to play it. And looks like, i will not be alone in this beautifull journey, so i left my application to joining a clan and i wait for your aproval!

Just want to know, i have read everything, but haven't get it, do we have any race limitation and etc...? Or it's all free?
No restrictions whatsoever. Play whatever you want, however you want, whenever you want. :)

Forgot your password?