Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Just got to level 20 on xbone, not played the console in years - the rage inside me fills with every kill, no matter how quickly or efficiently I get that kill I simply know it would have been better and faster with a damn keyboard and mouse! Oh gawd don't get me started on the turning for 180 purposes ARGHHH.

Gonna get it on PC as well, just to settle my nerves, haha. (I have no-TEST mates playing on Xbox so I will keep playing with them)

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I dont really like fps with a controller either so I bought the kontrolfreek CQC things today. I only use it on my right stick and man, I can play with the sensitivity set to 10 and still be accurate (after a brief learning curve). I recommend them!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I dont really like fps with a controller either so I bought the kontrolfreek CQC things today. I only use it on my right stick and man, I can play with the sensitivity set to 10 and still be accurate (after a brief learning curve). I recommend them!
What are those?

Reactions: hardroc77

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
PSA: The groups are regional, the one Mromutt linked is for the American region. Europeans should know that there aren't really any drawbacks to just staying on the American social region since you can select server regions for specific games in the battle.net client after logging in.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I'll just run it off of my phone. Those darn things keep getting more and more powerful every year. I'll only have to wait 2 years to run it at 4k.
Yeah, but can you play SC on yer phone? Seems like every other question on the SC Reddit sub asks that about playing on their PC.

Go big or go home, get that peasant console shit outta here!
Well I fall into the peasant category. I play it on the Xbox1 my kids gave me, when it came out, on my 80" Sony 4k. And yeah I'm probably gonna upgrade to the new console when it come out. My son and I are The Bookhouse Boys clan. Destiny 2 is much better than the first. I got bored of the first after the first expansion.

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah, but can you play SC on yer phone? Seems like very other question on the SC Reddit sub asks that about playing on their PC.

Well I fall into the peasant category. I play it on the Xbox1 my kids gave me, when it came out, on my 80" Sony 4k. And yeah I'm probably gonna upgrade to the new console when it come out. My son and I are The Bookhouse Boys clan. Destiny 2 is much better than the first. I got bored of the first after the first expansion.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get my phone to run anything past Crysis 1. I may have to upgrade.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah, but can you play SC on yer phone? Seems like very other question on the SC Reddit sub asks that about playing on their PC.

No PC play? :( but, but, but.....you could play with meeeee

Forgot your password?